rear skirt

morice

did u do much on ur car? got a custom plate? maybe i have seen ur car b4 in the city..haha

i dont drive my car around much ever since i got a company car (golf gti... 10X better than the stivo). yeah its custom plate, black as well. mods, well a big ***** stereo system. thats about it. oh and lowered on tein coilovers.

great...u using JL speaker in ur car? a they gd? bcz i am using alpine series s...feels not too gd...wants to put tht to the rear and get better one for the front...any gd idea for me?

JL all the way mate. they are fantastic... to me anyway. i wouldnt settle for anything less than type r for alpine. the s arent anything great. caraudioaustralia.com would be your holy bible for audio stuff id think.

did u do much on ur car? got a custom plate? maybe i have seen ur car b4 in the city..haha

i dont drive my car around much ever since i got a company car (golf gti... 10X better than the stivo). yeah its custom plate, black as well. mods, well a big ***** stereo system. thats about it. oh and lowered on tein coilovers.

you have a gti for company car!? dam!

Hey.....

Jet speed in Moorebank Sydney has some nice body kits for a corolla.... and a rear skirt which allows for 2 exhausts one on each side which i have on my car. So if you try checking out their website or something you might be able to see what they got.

Which model Corolla do you have?