Head unit 1-din Spacers/Pocket fittings

Jus2Wicky

Hey i'm sure a lot of ppl have the single din trims to fit an aftermartket head unit into the oversized double din factory head unit space. its the three peice; two spacers on the side and a pocket tray and they're available from toyota but they're pretty expensive for a piece of plastic trim.

Anyway, does anyone know the Part numbers for these 3 peices? i'm sure the spacers are seperate to the pocket. i just really need to know coz every toyota dealer charges a different price, and when you ring them up and ask them, half of the d*ckheads don't know what it is. so thus, i need the part numbers!

my corolla factory mp3 head deck has carked it, only plays FM RADIO NOW!!

so in goes my kenwood single din stereo :lol:

thanks in advance guys.

keep rollin'

thanks heaps dude. that tells me you have a double din unit. i plan to put in a double din dvd player eventually but later down the track along with speakers, amps and sub.

has anyone got the part number for the pocket? i'd rather get the toyota one coz i am told it fits perfectly and the generic retail ones are flimsy pieces of junk haha

thanks heaps dude. that tells me you have a double din unit. i plan to put in a double din dvd player eventually but later down the track along with speakers, amps and sub.

has anyone got the part number for the pocket? i'd rather get the toyota one coz i am told it fits perfectly and the generic retail ones are flimsy pieces of junk haha

Nah just a single din Sony dvd headunit, and a single din Sony pocket tray :P

Should be able to pick up those side butterflies for $7.50 each, no more than that.

Hopefully someone can help you out with the Toyota pocket part number.

i got the full set from jb for like $20

Fits perfectly and is cheap cheap. You get wings and pocket.

No idea of the part number but go in and talk to them there easy to get.

Is that JB Hi Fi you meant, also can u please post a picture of u splitter, thankyou :)

Edited by grima88

What splitter?

And yeah JB hifi

I'll post a pic of the dash if thats waht you mean but im not on the right computer so i dont have a pic with me. morrow morning maybe

Yea thats wat I meant (double DIN splitter), thanks champ ;) :)

• 3 weeks later...

thanks a lot you guys have been a big help. i will prob backorder one from jb hifi

mopp that exad looks wicked in your console dude

Just so you know... these are also available from Strathfield in a kit now with the spacers as well. I think a tad more expensive than that quoted for Strathfield... maybe 25 bucks or something off top of my head. I picked one up for the girls 99 corolla today.