APEXI tunning problem.

trd

hi everyone.

i just got a question and want to sort out ASAP. i have safc installed in my rolla. but my stupid girl friend just touch the button and get it mess. after that, it get worse cos engine signal light has on and i smell something like petrol or cabling burning not sure.

how would i tune it back as normal? i need to bring the car back to my tuner and see what problem indeed. cos the car seem like cannot drive properly. i know nothing about SAFC

has anyone got here got the SAFC user manual?

after to play around and got you guys opinions, i can reset the car as factory mode. on the other hands, how do i tune safc myself. cos i want to know more this stuff.

TRD

Edited by trd

hi everyone.

i just got a question and want to sort out ASAP. i have safc installed in my rolla. but my stupid girl friend just touch the button and get it mess. after that, it get worse cos engine signal light has on and i smell something like petrol or cabling burning not sure.

how would i tune it back as normal? i need to bring the car back to my tuner and see what problem indeed. cos the car seem like cannot drive properly. i know nothing about SAFC

TRD

i think you need to tie your girlfriend up when she gets into your car man..the manual is on the apxi website, you can download the PDF.

hi everyone.

TRD

i think you need to tie your girlfriend up when she gets into your car man..the manual is on the apxi website, you can download the PDF.

indeed... :lol::lol:

turn ur car onto accesories

goto your settings and check what type of sensor setting its on atm.. also make note of the cylinders (4) and the arrow thing.. (7a-fe are set on HOTWIRE, 4 Cyl, Diagonal Up arrow - not sure about your ride)

then goto initialise.. (this resets the whole safc)

go back to sensor settings and set them the same.. etc etc etc

------

and do it as soon as possible.. your either flooding ur engine with fuel right now or its pinging off its head.. your up for another tuning bill.. this time when you get it back take note of the fuel curve points they map, so next time u initialise u can set the curve back up..

kEzrolla