Jaderd blue upgrade sportivo

jaderd

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew he was asian...but seems like his favourite call! :D lol I went around there around 5 pm and drove along the coast so it was not too hot...

In any case....both of you have 1 car you should be proud of! :)

So what will be your future mod? Have you got anything lined up or in mind? :D

cheers mate.........yeah like andy said his will out perform mine etc......as far as mods for mine i dont have anything big planned......mostly cosmetic really painting bits and pieces wanna rub back bottom section of front bar(as have afew scratches and scuffs from a dirt carpark on a cruise i didnt notice the hump/hole and it scraped :() and paint a black skirt/strip on it, re do calipers at some point and yeah cant think of alot else i wanna do currently....

Edited by jaderd

• 1 month later...

booking in for 60k service for some time in next week or so.....Cannon toyota like usual....although im not going to get them to do oil or filter as gunna catch up with BKS and do our oil this weekend i think...shouldn't be a too expensive service...other than that car is going fine

Royal Purple sae 10w30 all in and ready to go with new filter....BKS came to mine and did it this morning.:)

i used royal purple on one of my oil changes and after a good ngihts thrashing it seemed to **** itself. the tappets got really noisy and everything else. and i do my oil and filter changes every 5000k's. now days i stick to motul.

Royal Purple sae 10w30 all in and ready to go with new filter....BKS came to mine and did it this morning.:)

i used royal purple on one of my oil changes and after a good ngihts thrashing it seemed to **** itself. the tappets got really noisy and everything else. and i do my oil and filter changes every 5000k's. now days i stick to motul.

I, like yourself, used RP 5W30 and now 10W30 and don't seem to have any problems with it. Hence why jaderd and BKS is going on it. Everyone who knows me know that I live for LIFT and spending 4 weeks in QLD without it was torturing. Change oil + filter every 5K like most people around here.

But then again, its all up to personal preference. Thought I show a hand of support for RP since I'm using it. :toast: :toast: :toast:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

got 60k service done.........didnt actually have to do anything as i did oil and filter so it was basically safety checks and inspect all aspects rah rah .....they also vaccuumed my car.....good as, as mats were dirty .....all up a massive $70 lol love cannon toyota

• 2 months later...

Quick update, thanks to Alex for giving me the info. Advance Tyres in Richmond, Getting 4 RE001 put on at $197 a corner, bit more than i want to spend on tyres but @ that price i thought i would go for it as getting some very good tyres at a good sale price...will be put on this coming Saturday all ready for national cruise

getting some very good tyres at a good sale price...will be put on this coming Saturday all ready for national cruise

Run them in first!

Wheel spin, launches seem to do the trick.

It will then be ready for the national meet really really quick.

New tread all on....feel nicely balanced although the alignment which was done i might get them to repeat.....its not a biggy just that for the vehicle to run dead straight the steering wheel is turned just slightly to the right....obviously they didnt check steering wheel was 100% straight before aligning.....the actual alignment feels fine as take hands off wheel and it runs true and straight.....will give he guys a buzz and drop off during lunch break some time this week to repeat alignment....looking to run the tyres at 37-38 psi...looking forward to Nat cruise and winter.....nice and safe now

• 2 weeks later...
Quick update, thanks to Alex for giving me the info. Advance Tyres in Richmond, Getting 4 RE001 put on at $197 a corner, bit more than i want to spend on tyres but @ that price i thought i would go for it as getting some very good tyres at a good sale price...will be put on this coming Saturday all ready for national cruise

I had to pay $320 per corner for my 225/35r18 Falken Fk-452 :(

Price you pay for big rims :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Installed TWM short shifter, cradle bushings and bronzoil cable bushings......decided to finally clean car today.....think i might make it a weekly thing like allex as his is always clean....like he said clean it weekly then its easier to clean each week.

decided to polish car also today....used Nufinish.

see pics below