A little help please?

facelift worths the extra, i regret i didnt spend a bit more to get one, it looks heaps better, sexy front bumper, heaps better looking headlights, mp3 player, and plus it will hold its value better than pre feacelift in the long run i reckon

Yeah but in the short run you pay less for a pre-facelift anyways.

Corollas are great :toast: that's why we have so many proud owners here, join the club :D

not try to argue :D , but u pay little more now, and sell for a bit more, so at the end of it its not much difference, so if u have the extra cash, i'd say get the facelift :) , also when u test drive, try driving it to 8000rpm and shift to second gear see if its easily done, or it wont let u into second gear, if it wont let u into 2nd, that mean he havent done the clutch adjustmen or he didnt do it right, if it doesnt have warranty any more, maybe u can bargain him on this point, even though it will only cost u 60bucks to adjust it, make it sound its a real hussle :clap:

of course ya gonna pay more for the fazcelift and its gonna hold its value better because its a newer model.

it comes down to what each person wants. i love the look of the facelift models but ya cant chop and change grills and stuff like the the pre facelift. also ya paying extra just for a different front bumber basicly.

its my opinion anyway, he did ask for our opinions

I find that stock, the facelift is very very posh. Being the owner of a prefacelift I can say that they are bland until you do some cosmetic things to them.

Eyelids + sports grille with the facelift gives it a very aggressive look I have to say, and I love it.

Aggressive = pre-facelift

posh and secksay = facelift imo :D