Mountain Biking!

Sounds interesting -- any venues in mind??

Yeah that's what i'd like to know aswell.

Apart from the Royal National Park & surrounds where else do people ride around Sydney? I've heard that the Blue Mountains & Kuringai Chase National Park have some good trails but i've never been out there with a bike.

Ahh I used to ride over 100k's a week on the south coast but now i'm lucky if I get a chance to ride along the Cooks River out to Homebush once every couple of months.

MTB riding is sick fun.

I'd love to come along but 2 weeks ago while doing DH I did a superman dive over my handlebars and landed on my head and right shoulder at about 30 clicks....busted my collar bone....now i'm going to buy some body armour.

Heya Peps i don't really know of any places as i just ride around parks near my area

But have done a search and found some things :) i would prefer somthing around sydney though

Some sound awesome!

A.365 Adrenalin

Forest

Some Bike Rides Near Sydney

klara lol well there will be hills :P & steap ones to be exact also downhill but not always smooth me thinks :lol:

slurdog hope ya get better!

Xplodin maybe you can drive up haha

d_ice um towbar? Bike rack? :lol: back seat of ya car? dont know if the place we choose in the end will have bike hire ?!

Have a read anyways

i got a bike rack... but no tow bar so i can't hook it up lol... n it's way too big to fit in the back seat 26"mbike... might pull outta this one...

i rememba back in the day (before the licence) i used to be a bike fanatic... then i got my Lz n it all disapeared... now i got a rusty bike sitting in the back yard.... (i bought the bike like 3weeks before my Lz lol waste of money)