motul fluid and ebc pads

rolla17

hey guys, this weekend im going for a pretty long (1500k's) drive mainly through the twisties :) and was gonna wack in some new pads and fluid i was thinkin motul fluid and maybe some ebc greenstuff pads if anyone has used these before on the sportivo are they any good or is there somthing better, dont care bout brake dust or squeal aslong they dont fade to quickly? (i like the look of black rims)

also can any one reccomend a honest trustworth dealership or wrench jockey on the southside of brisbane?

cheers.

hey guys, this weekend im going for a pretty long (1500k's) drive mainly through the twisties :) and was gonna wack in some new pads and fluid i was thinkin motul fluid and maybe some ebc greenstuff pads if anyone has used these before on the sportivo are they any good or is there somthing better, dont care bout brake dust or squeal aslong they dont fade to quickly? (i like the look of black rims)

also can any one reccomend a honest trustworth dealership or wrench jockey on the southside of brisbane?

cheers.

if its for the above work the pad change is pretty easy and with a jack and some sockets you could DIY, for a fluid change ABS at slacks creek have been good to myself and few others in the past, they would also be able to change the pads if you didn't want to do it yourself.

Corey

sorry dude i should have explained it a bit better, i will do the pads myself but i have to get a service done and im gonna supply my own oil etc and want someone i can trust to put my stuff in and not the junk they use.