Perth Cruise

• 4 weeks later...

hey im new to TOCA, let me know when there is meet in Perth and ill be there.

cool..there might be a mini one this Sat night..will keep u posted :)

Did we do a mini Saturday cruise or is it still in the works?? :huh:

hey im new to TOCA, let me know when there is meet in Perth and ill be there.

cool..there might be a mini one this Sat night..will keep u posted :)

Did we do a mini Saturday cruise or is it still in the works?? :huh:

yeah there was one by another group..something cropped up and i couldn't make it :)

Its ok bruv just asking :D i was all 'cadbury' about the concept of a cruise,got a lil too excited there... :lol: No pressure from ere..dont mind me just really excited about (tooo much sugar today) :lol:

hahaa..no worries dude..go easy on them cadbury...hehe

• 1 month later...

:) im from WA too :D

pretty stock corolla but never too stock to go for a cruise :D keep the thread updated!

sure thing..stock or non-stock..still a Toyota :)

haha i like that :D:D yeh still very much a toyotaaaaa and yeh where bout do you live? i have not seen many corolla around. well not hot up ones neway (only seen 2 - 3 before) and they dont come often!

pretty stock corolla but never too stock to go for a cruise :D keep the thread updated!

haha i like that :D:D yeh still very much a toyotaaaaa and yeh where bout do you live? i have not seen many corolla around. well not hot up ones neway (only seen 2 - 3 before) and they dont come often!

Where u at kenny?? Im SOR Canning area..Im trying to get a idea where evrybody is too??

yeah i agree..not many around..i've seen only 2 other Turbo Sportivos before i got mine..conincidently..there's one just at the end of mill point rd just before canning hwy..or at least thats where i saw the car parked..i'm at South Perth,Mill Point Road :)

hey im from perth also (south of river). and a meet sounds good, seen a few nice toyotas out there so they do exist.

yeah thats wad i was trying to organise as well..maybe msn contacts will be good..add to my WA list..easier to contact if there is a meet up..

greddy_Es@hotmail.com

Edited by GReddy_ES

im right down near the southern end of the freeway. but is still not too far.

aaron_buswell@hotmail.com

i've just added u to my msn dude :)

This definately going great...Its due for a meet i think dudes...

yeah very overdue actualli..haha..do i have u on my msn yet bro?

Edited by GReddy_ES

Where u at kenny?? Im SOR Canning area..Im trying to get a idea where evrybody is too??

Canning Vale area (south of the river)

why dont everyone list down wht area they are from!!

Canning Vale area (south of the river)

why dont everyone list down wht area they are from!!

there is a list in the Members list thread..