5zigen fireball exhaust

Vhao

Hey people,

i was just wondering if anyone has a 5zigen fireball exhaust on their stivos? ..ive heard one on the dc2R..which sounds pretty hectiq.

im planning to get one of these for my stiVo.

Thanks in advance, Vhao.

Hey people,

i was just wondering if anyone has a 5zigen fireball exhaust on their stivos? ..ive heard one on the dc2R..which sounds pretty hectiq.

Thanks in advance, Vhao.

most of the ones that 5zigen make are for the sedan and the wagon (fielder), which is a different length to the hatches. and the ones that are made for JDMs are poking out the wrong side of the car.

Hey people,

Thanks in advance, Vhao.

most of the ones that 5zigen make are for the sedan and the wagon (fielder), which is a different length to the hatches. and the ones that are made for JDMs are poking out the wrong side of the car.

You saying poking out the wrong side is a bad thing? :P

yea i got 5zigen A-Spec catback for corolla sportivo from my freind ,but it cant fit i give back him

but i want GN+ (just muff) he send email to jap there see can they just do muff

other thing my freind he is aust 5zigen dealer ,b4 he ask me is any marketing if 5zigen made catback and header for sportivo

wut u guy think?

yea i got 5zigen A-Spec catback for corolla sportivo from my freind ,but it cant fit i give back him

other thing my freind he is aust 5zigen dealer ,b4 he ask me is any marketing if 5zigen made catback and header for sportivo

wut u guy think?

I went to JDMYard and they said that the 5Zigen LAX touring catback would fit the stivo...they quoted me $1050 for it aswell, much less than the $1.6 for the TRD one :blink:

wut u guy think?

I went to JDMYard and they said that the 5Zigen LAX touring catback would fit the stivo...they quoted me $1050 for it aswell, much less than the $1.6 for the TRD one :blink:

yea JDMYard got part from my friend,that wut i got from my freind give me try and it cant fit ,jap corolla muff on left side and aust corolla on right side

and in pic there there is a BIG muff under spare tyre there,i think it cant fit becoz jap corolla they use small/skinny spare tyre in boot and have space under there put muff there

DSC00095.jpg

DSC00096.jpg