New Vehicle Key Remotes

Has anyone got their second key remote for their new Toyota yet!  After being on the wait list for a new LC300 for nearly a year and finally taking delivery in August 2023, I'm still waiting for my second key remote.  I've been fed a lot of #@!* from the salesman and the Madills Toyota dealership in Noosaville QLD over this time promising a supply date, six months later still no key remote.  I'm a thirty year Toyota customer and have forked out 100K on the new LC300 and to me this is poor form.  I'm not going to vent my full frustrations on this forum, but was wondering if I'm alone with this dilemma.

• Like 1

Hi Norman vent away mate as I know from experience getting it out does help a little.

Dealing with salesmen is always a bloody pain as all they want is the sale and then they wipe their hands of it. 

If it was me I would make an appointment with the manager or owner of the dealership and there be calm but make your case very clearly, make sure you take someone with you as a witness as it is always better to show you mean business.

We all have been affected by the supply delay in vehicles and parts so yes I can understand delays but 6 months for a second key is just not on my friend.

Let us know the outcomes of any further updates mate as your lifetime of being a loyal Toyota customer deserves better treatment.

KAA

• Like 1