Aurion 8.1L/100km

Adrian

Hi,

Just though I'd mention, I've had the Sx6 for bit over a month now & managed to get the fuel usage down to 8.1L/100km. I was't driving like a complete grandpa but had it in cruise control most of the time between 105-118km/hr

Wasn't a big drive, about 300km through Bulladella up north.

I should be able to improve on that next drive. I didn't think that was too bad for a 3.5Ltr.

Happy motoring

Adrian

i was gonna ask ppl what they were getting on their fuel consumption for the car......but have been answered...

yesterday i went down the blue mountains and all the way to parramatta and then to a petrol station(before beginning the descent went to a petrol station(95 octane went into it). to the base of the mountains the fuel consumption was reading 5.0 L/100km(about 35km's), and then by Parramatta(from the base of the mountains to parramatta constant 110-100-90km/h) another 30km's later it read 6.4L/100km, and by the time i reached the petrol station i poured petrol again(at 80km's or so) it was about 7L/100km's... and whoops i only poured like 5.6 litres of petrol haha.......

What have you guys been putting into the car? 91/95/98RON?, Shell/BP/Mobil/Caltex?....

Hi,

I usually put the United E10 in my car (apparently 95 Octane). Get poor consumtpion around town 11-12L/110km but that is expected.

Anything under 8L/100km is very impresive !! (2 me)

:)

Edited by Adrian

My neighbour hired one for the weekend to drive over to Adelaide. Averaged 7.9L/100KM which I thought was extremely good for a V6. Seems like Toyota were more than honest with the fuel consumption figures which rarely happens in the car industry.

BP Ultimate I believe it was running.