Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

vyets,

your designs are awesome?

i wonder how much to get these made?

au could be in red also?

Well i just got a sticker made for my car,

its plain and simple, and is straight to the point.

None of this TOCAU,

Which most people whouldnt understand. :unsure:

Here is a pic of it on my car...

IMG_0405.jpg

If anyone is interested in buying some stickers, im going to purchase enough for the club members.

so let me know.

- Prue xoxox

sorry, but i think thats just too much for my liking.

Haven't used PS in so long.

firstzs4.jpg

WOW!!!

Those designs are awesome B rad!

I like top one simple, stylish and gets the message though. I wonder how much it would cost to get it done as a sticker. I like!

Guest JDM y0 !

zomg YVETS for the win also !! just saw yours then man. they look good.

we got some good sticker designs !!

i have an ae86dc sticker so i want a TOCA sticker too. then evreyone will assume im like the *** of cars coz im in 2 clubz !! lolz jokes. but yah everyone has good designs so whichever are used it looks like we going to have good stickers !!.........awaits with excitment !!

Where can we go to if we want to get one of these made up? Ive looked at the Kwik Kopy website but it doesn't say anything about printing stickers and I cant print it out on my printer cuz the ink will run when its raining LOL. (With Brad's permission of course) :D

Im from the Blacktown area.

I might make a few phone calls while im at work hehehe, I love that design!

But looking at the net most of them give pricing for bulk, I only want one LOL

The white on black will be cheaper because it will be only a 1 colour job

left is a 2 colour job.

Install the HID man you'll love it im still waiting for my 8000k to come in bloody stock headlights suck!

I'm thinking of having different colours for different states maybe in regards to the 'au'?

QLD - Red

NSW - Light blue

VIC - Dark blue

ACT - Yellow

etc...

Then again, I just had 2 bottles of V, so I'm pinging off my tits atm and this could be a really stupid idea lol.

----

Baby rolla, the only way people are going to be able to identify with the club with veritable ease is through what vyets and brad are doing. I'd sure as heck find it easier to read 'TOCAU' on someones back window going through traffic than trying to read 'au.toyotaownersclub.com'. Plus if they don't know what 'TOCAU' is so what? It's part of the mystery, and would generate more curiosity that way, especially after seeing a visually pleasing logo from these two guys :)

I'm thinking of having different colours for different states maybe in regards to the 'au'?

QLD - Red

NSW - Light blue

VIC - Dark blue

ACT - Yellow

etc...

Then again, I just had 2 bottles of V, so I'm pinging off my tits atm and this could be a really stupid idea lol.

----

Baby rolla, the only way people are going to be able to identify with the club with veritable ease is through what vyets and brad are doing. I'd sure as heck find it easier to read 'TOCAU' on someones back window going through traffic than trying to read 'au.toyotaownersclub.com'. Plus if they don't know what 'TOCAU' is so what? It's part of the mystery, and would generate more curiosity that way, especially after seeing a visually pleasing logo from these two guys :)

That might just take off as a great idea ,to allocate certain colours to states,Might be alil hard to get some members to participate from certain regions,but if it takes off ide like to included & proud to represent the west coast :clap:

IF you did do colour, remember that it will cost more. Maybe do a few of each, and members can get them to match the colour of their cars?

I'm not really into stickers, but that is my suggestion. Also some people may like the logo and the address seperate, for example the logo on the front windscreen and address on the back window, so a gap between the two as would be with the examples on the left would be good. And I think I missed sizes mentioned, but maybe offer a couple of different sizes to cater for everyone?

-Donza.

DSCF0952.jpg

Maybe it's a girl thing, but I like the subtlety of this one. Plus I haven't been a member long.....

I like the black and red first one from B Rad too though.....

Edited by Jen