MUNDINE VS SOLIMAN

JJCRU23R

yea i took my thumb out and bought the mundine PPV tonight.

good event all round..

though nothing overly exciting happened in the earlier matches and certainly no real suprises in who won each match, but the main event was gold!

Although Soliman was knocked down in the 2nd round and looked real wobbly at various points in the match, soliman kept on battling! got guts to stay up for as long as he did tonight. at least there wasnt much wrestling, holding or dirty tactics that youd kind of expect (besides spilling the ice bucket in the corner to buy more time between roundz - good 1 team soliman)... its nice 2 see a good, clean fight with no questions left unanswered after the final bell.

nothing but respect for both boxers!

yea i took my thumb out and bought the mundine PPV tonight.

good event all round..

though nothing overly exciting happened in the earlier matches and certainly no real suprises in who won each match, but the main event was gold!

Although Soliman was knocked down in the 2nd round and looked real wobbly at various points in the match, soliman kept on battling! got guts to stay up for as long as he did tonight. at least there wasnt much wrestling, holding or dirty tactics that youd kind of expect (besides spilling the ice bucket in the corner to buy more time between roundz - good 1 team soliman)... its nice 2 see a good, clean fight with no questions left unanswered after the final bell.

nothing but respect for both boxers!

I have to agree with you about the main fight, but disagree with you about the leading up fights.

You must have missed the last heavy weight fight before the main fight if you think nothing exciting happend.

that was a great fight. one off the best nockouts i've seen, and kept me well entertained through the hole fight.

sad to see soliman go down though, his from my neck of the woods (local boy)

Edited by RoLLing BLK

oh yea kinda 4got bout that bout..

i asked my mate - "if you were to pick between a 41yr old or a young champ with 1 hand... who would you pic?"

that was a good fight.. but the old man annoyed me with the grabbing, the holding and the walking round...

oh yea kinda 4got bout that bout..

i asked my mate - "if you were to pick between a 41yr old or a young champ with 1 hand... who would you pic?"

that was a good fight.. but the old man annoyed me with the grabbing, the holding and the walking round...

Yeah got to give the old geezer some cred though, it's not easy to go against someone 12 years younger that has a 17 fights 17 wins 15 by knockout resume.

but as soon as i saw his hands drop by his side i knew it would be 18, 18, 1.

what a fall!

I see Hopawati (not sure on spelling) is still an animal!! :spiteful:

got nothing against the 41yo aussie. hes got balls to be his age and still goin hard in the ring! he took a lot of punishment.. but i still dont like the holding and grabbing that was going on.

glad the ref didnt stop the fight due to cuts too.

yea hopoate has gotten in shape since his first bout! good stuff, but got worried he wouldnt last the 4 rounds.. seemed puffed out real early, though he knows how to load up his shots real well.. but yea no suprise in that bout either. i noticed in the replayz he looks to the body n punches to the head.. and vise-versa when he hits to the body.

looking at the boxers b4 each bout, i saw no suprises in who won in the end.

and since when does a boxer like to be called "honeyboy"!?!

got nothing against the 41yo aussie. hes got balls to be his age and still goin hard in the ring! he took a lot of punishment.. but i still dont like the holding and grabbing that was going on.

glad the ref didnt stop the fight due to cuts too.

yea hopoate has gotten in shape since his first bout! good stuff, but got worried he wouldnt last the 4 rounds.. seemed puffed out real early, though he knows how to load up his shots real well.. but yea no suprise in that bout either. i noticed in the replayz he looks to the body n punches to the head.. and vise-versa when he hits to the body.

looking at the boxers b4 each bout, i saw no suprises in who won in the end.

and since when does a boxer like to be called "honeyboy"!?!

Bwaahahaha Yeah we had a laugh at that too. sounds like he should be at the mardigra not the boxing ring

that reminds me...

there was a boxer tonight.. islander.. think he was fijian? kinda lanky.. kinda slow and winding in his punches... lost his bout

did you notice he had "HE" "SHE" tattooed on his pecs????

now whats that suppsoed to mean?

that reminds me...

there was a boxer tonight.. islander.. think he was fijian? kinda lanky.. kinda slow and winding in his punches... lost his bout

did you notice he had "HE" "SHE" tattooed on his pecs????

now whats that suppsoed to mean?

i noticed that, i couldn't understand it myself. he was pretty sh!t. 15 fights 5 wins.

i liked the 2nd (i think) bout aswell. black guy and a white guy, the black guy was lucky, 'saved by the bell' He won by points but wouldn't have lasted a 5th round.

did You see the saggy pecks on that guy in the 1st heavy wieght match, :lol: hahahahaha :lol:

Nip and tuck anyone!

Edited by RoLLing BLK