AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Rukus Son

" Baby Come Back "

3 posts in this topic

I really Love this " Baby Come Back " ;)

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Dani-Louise-13
      Hi guys, I drive a 2007 Rav4. Sadly, I have never taken her to the limit; she's been a princess since the moment I bought her. So as soon as I sort out this stupid radio, it's time to start the muck running! The more the merrier. 
    • By Dave_O_Saurus
      Hey guys,
      Newbie here - Looking for centre or even the whole diff for a 1980 Toyota Corona RT132, this has been difficult.
      i have come across a 1988 Toyota corona ST141, talking to the owner over phone he believes I could use the diff out of this maybe, is this true or wasting my time? 

• By alphasinity
      Hey everyone, new to the corolla scene here, i've owned a 2005 Corolla Ascent Hatch ZZE122R for around a year now and was just wondering if it is possible to modify it and make it look nice and unique in a way? you know like the usual, body kit, exhaust, wheels, suspension setup and if worth it, some performance parts. I'm not sure whether the car is compatible with the usual 2005 levin/sportivo parts, so it would be much appreciated if someone can help me out! Mind me if this sounds all stupid lol. 
      Much appreciated! cheers ;) 
    • By MCN
      Hi there,
      I recently bought a Toyota Land Cruiser 2014 overseas and had a problem with navigation system, I am getting a message "A Program Cannot Be Read, Please consult a dealer" , I send it to Toyota official service centre but they cannot do anything about, tried to contact Toyota Japan but nothing as well. 
      I bought it second hand I do not even know who is the main dealer to contact, tried to search line using part number but was not successful.
      I attached all the images of navigation system and the dealer number.
      I will really appreciate if someone can point me to the right direction.
      Thanks,
      Marc

• By denepeep
      Hi guys! I'm new to this forum, vans and also dual fuel which my new (second hand van) currently has!
      It is a Toyota hiace 1996 with dual fuel. As for engine model and other specifications I am not sure (I pick up the van this Sunday as it is currently getting a roadworthy). 
      However my last few cars I have always serviced myself unless there was a problem that I couldn't fix myself then I would have it checked out. But I have NEVER serviced a dual fuel vehicle or a van. 
      My questions are, Basically what would give me a really good idea with servicing this is what would YOU do/change/check if you were servicing a dual fuel vehicle? (And if you say "change oil", if you could please tell me what kind (may be different because of lpg :/ )) 
      And also is there anything on vans that I would need to lookout for? Anything that wears out more than cars? I have heard something about the radiator needing to be maintained VERY well more so in vans but not sure how true this is... 
      Thanks guys! Any help would be appreciated!