How to.........

3zzfe

After installation of the Camcon I have made inside of a cigarettes box (sorry I don't know the correct word :P ) a plan of support to lodging the camcon and I have fixed the shop (?) to the extremities.

My problem is that the shop it remains opened because of the thickness of the hinges (2mm approximately). I have tried to put a little metal slab and a magnet on the shop, but it don't work.

I ask to you: how I can make to close the shop?

Any ideas?

pict0356fa1.jpg

pict0359xd0.jpg

pict0364xq5.jpg

if you want to remove the hinges, maybe just stick some wide, black masking tape along the whole bottom edge of the ash tray door.

does the door close completely without that magnet?

reposition the magnet so it sits inside that roof of that empty cavity. that way the door will close all the way.

SIDEVIEW.jpg

your pic of the side view looks as though the only problem is the magnet. take out the magnet.. if you are happy with the way it closes WITHOUT the magnet, then try 2 reposition ithe magnet like i did in the diagram i drew up.

Edited by JJCRU23R

i was thinking to move it more underneith the ceiling of the space so that you can push the door all the way. from the looks of your pic, the position you placed the magnet is causing the lid to be left that 2mm open.

try 2 remove the magnets and see how far it will close.

i am just guessing that it will look like nothing was done to the ash tray if it manages to close all the way... thats why im asking to try and remove the magnets first.

Edited by JJCRU23R

;) no problemo.

i just hope you used strong tape.. just so you dont need to do it a second time within the next few weeks

Edited by JJCRU23R

this is the result of my work.

Probably will be not definitively, I will realize a plastic support. More beautiful to see.

sorry for the quality of the pic

pict0369zz9.jpg

Edited by Just

i was thinking of using some kinda string to do what youve done with the chain! why not put another chain on the other side 4 a very nice medieval drawbridge effect hehehehe!

nicely done!

you hardly the black tape

Edited by JJCRU23R