Its that time of the year again........

puzzle man

heres is a letter i sent to CH Ten

Ive been noticing big brother adds on TV and bill bords

and just thought i would let you know i have taken the following steep so i miss it...

i have untuned CH 10 from the TV, thats right no more CH 10 in my house.

my wife was not to happy as she likes that show called Neighbours but i told her that Home and away will fix her need to watch ****ty acting and bad story lines.

and then my wife said how long for and i said till late in the year because after this **** BB then you get this crap Australian (i cant sing) idol, and i will be damed if i will be watching that.

thanks for your time

John Howard

if you would like to use my letter as a template and send one as well...

1 Saunders St

Pyrmont, NSW 2009

GPO BOX 10, Sydney, NSW 2001

Ph: 02 9650 1010

Fax: 02 9650 1111

i really wanted to get in to the house just so i would not have to watch the ****.

i think the problem why i don't like it is its like the NRL i hate foot ball and don't watch it

BUT you still hear about it eg on the news and people asking did you see the x vs x game fuc/< off

if you do like the show and want to discuss it here you go....

http://www.allforwomen.com.au/forums/

I agree with most here and turn the TV off or change channels or even get foxtel so you never have to watch free to air again(Almost hey JC:))

Dude I prolly wouldn't use your template as your spelling and grammar are definately not good. I'd be embarrassed if I sent that to channel 10...

Polished:

To whom it may concern,

I am writing to you with great distress, as your broadcast 'Big Brother' has forced regular visits to my GP, with the prospect of facing major surgery. The frontal lobes of my cerebral cortex have diminished somewhat since the recent airing of your show, and quite frankly a 'dumbing down' has commenced. My GP informed me that the basal ganglia is going into mass recession, which can result in severe brain damage and reduced physical movement. I do hope that this show can be pulled completely, as I do not want to be s***ting my pants and developing speech patterns to that of Mike Tyson in my later years.

Regards

Is that better Bren? hahahaha

Yeah...change the channel ftw. Just block your ears and cover your eyes as well.