Carcept roofspoiler ??

rcheong

Unfortunitly that would not work on the Sportivio unless you had panel work and the top of the tail gate resprayed. There are bolts to hold the existing spoiler and a hole for the wiring loom to pass through for the rear light. Looks nice but ...It would work out faily exepnsive to do because of this. If you did it on a Corolla with out the existing rear spoiler then that would be different. :D

yes but what he is saying is that in order for you to fit it you would have to have the factory spoiler removed and its bolted on as well as holes for the loom that connects the rear brake light so it would not be cheap

:P sorry a bit of the topic,, but where can i get that rear skirt,, that is awesome.. :D . please help.. i will be buying it if i know where from

after thinking about it for a good ten minutes now,, i must know where to get this,, i think i have fallen in love... :rolleyes:

thanks

im thinking about putting that carcept rear skirt on and matching it up with the "supra"ish looking front bar it was posted somewhere else its from J racing,, and with thier permission $500 for the front bar ,, cheap hey..

we'll see how i go though.

im i seeing things though,, in the pictures off www.carcept.com the rear skirt doesn't quite sit as low as the pictures posted in this forum,, hmmm or is that because the silver car was put on big wheels and lowered...???

help..

greg

anyone know any dealers??? :ph34r:

ts507r: there are other options, J-racing where im getting the front bar from are in Melbourne..

can anyone answer my question.. whether or not the carcept rear skirt looks bigger in the posted pic compared to on their website, just because of big wheels and lowering...

i don't know how to add pics in the post sorry guys,, but check out page57 of the gallery and the front bars there...

blue sportivo: woops, my bad thanks for that hehe, yeah i was just looking closer and i do notice that the rear mesh is black aswell maybe that also plays tricks on our eyes.. and ts507r told me that the car has been lowered 30mm Elibach springs.. very nice car neither the less.

thanks guys

i think i worked it out with the current exchange rate $648 or around that mark just for the rear..

greg