New BBS CH 19s

Hi toyotafans, im quite new to the forum. Im picking up my aurion zr6 in the next couple of weeks and i need urgent wheels. Im going to put bbs ch 19s on the aurion and lower it but not sure where to get grab the wheels from in melbourne. Does anybody know any good wheel shops that have the wheel with good prices???? Cheers,

bbs_ch_ci3_l.jpg

how much were u qouted for? coz i dont know **** bout BBS rim, but if work rim, $4000 will be a cheap price while $3000 for roh, comparing at 19inch.

4000??? no wayy. they are worth 2000 at cost price. Ofcourse if you dont bargain, they will sell for around 3000 but ive already found 17s for $1500 without tyres. Just need 19s. Finding brand new 19s are a problem. A couple of places listed will be a good start. im good in bargaining. ill cut atleast 1grand off. is there any good wheel places on sydney rd or sumthing???

Just got the call from toyota today that the gold ZR6 would be ready for delivery on 15/05/07 which is next tuesday. Cant waittttt. Now where is those 19sbbs ch's???

They're at "Donnellans The Tyre Men”

Phone (03) 9898 9591

Contact. Mark Donnellan

18" is $3590 without tyres. 19" expect more :P

Arent you the same bloke that came here saying that their dad had driven the supercharged all-wheel drive aurion sportivo?

Buri_Sportivo

Buri_ZR6

hmmmmm :blink:

No sorry, must be some other buri. buri is a common name in turkish so, mustve been someone else.

Arent you the same bloke that came here saying that their dad had driven the supercharged all-wheel drive aurion sportivo?

Buri_Sportivo

Buri_ZR6

hmmmmm :blink:

No sorry, must be some other buri. buri is a common name in turkish so, mustve been someone else.

by the way i got the aurion zr6 2 days ago in gold. Awesome car. I absolutely love it. All it needs now is wheels and a crazy air intake. :) havent passed 4000 revs yet but it sure does prove that it has power. :)

by the way i got the aurion zr6 2 days ago in gold. Awesome car. I absolutely love it. All it needs now is wheels and a crazy air intake. :) havent passed 4000 revs yet but it sure does prove that it has power. :)

You're right there mate, there's to much.

If you give her too much stick cars safety functions kick in and cut down power. Would be good to be able to turn it off and really see its potential. Although I have heard Toyota did this as you wouldn't be able to control the car from take off.

Yeh traction control should kick in when too much power is applied but the engine is too new for me to push it hard. Im going to wait till atleast 5000kms. Then i can really push it. I barely touch the throttle and the car just glides. The 2nd day i got it, i accidently touched the gas pedal bit heavy and it wheelspins. I love it but i dont know how im going to wait till 5000kms. Has anybody been dissapointed with the front headlights? For me they appear too yellowish and are not bright enough. I need HIDs asap. Apart from that the car is a beauty. The rear speakers make funny noises when bass is too much. I guess its because of the plastic bits touching the speakers. Its really irritating as i can not push it over 30. Love the asl feature too. Ill post pics soon.

Has anybody been dissapointed with the front headlights? For me they appear too yellowish and are not bright enough. I need HIDs asap. Apart from that the car is a beauty. The rear speakers make funny noises when bass is too much. I guess its because of the plastic bits touching the speakers. Its really irritating as i can not push it over 30. Love the asl feature too. Ill post pics soon.

I reckon the lights are fantanstic, give very good vision. Don't know what the problem there is. My lights appear to be very white, no yellow at all.

Haven't really tested out the stereo yet as generally have the 14 month old in the car with us, so no point. Really how often do you need to have the music on that loud?

Saw the photo's of your car, looking very nice. Will post mine soon too. Hey, you don'y need to wait 5000 km to push your car either. These engines are bullet proof, 500-1000 km will be fine, trust me.

Has anybody been dissapointed with the front headlights? For me they appear too yellowish and are not bright enough. I need HIDs asap. Apart from that the car is a beauty. The rear speakers make funny noises when bass is too much. I guess its because of the plastic bits touching the speakers. Its really irritating as i can not push it over 30. Love the asl feature too. Ill post pics soon.

I reckon the lights are fantanstic, give very good vision. Don't know what the problem there is. My lights appear to be very white, no yellow at all.

Haven't really tested out the stereo yet as generally have the 14 month old in the car with us, so no point. Really how often do you need to have the music on that loud?

Saw the photo's of your car, looking very nice. Will post mine soon too. Hey, you don'y need to wait 5000 km to push your car either. These engines are bullet proof, 500-1000 km will be fine, trust me.

Thanks buddy, yeh im just scared that something will go wrong with the engine before 5000kms. I know they are very bulletproof but still want to wait atleast 2000kms. İts only on 295kms at the moment. The stereo sounds very clear but the bass sends a funny noise to the back window or plastic bits that create a funny sound at high level. The lights do appear bright when im driving but when im outside and the lights are on, the main headlights look kind of yellowish. Fogs are fine. :) Can you also take a photo of yours when the lıghts are on so i can see if they appear the same. :) Cheers, Buri :D