autos ?

hey hows it going

sorry for this lame post buh how many rollas in here aren autos ... just out of curiousity.. n what have u guys done with it in terms of performance ?

just being very curious

thanks

anthony

Im Auto! Woooohu!

I haven't done anything for performance... yet. The only thing ive done is replaced the stock filter with the KNN one.

One of the veteran Auto guys here is Voy (Grey Rolla) hes done alot to his car with very nice improvements. There are a couple more people as well who has done some stuff as well ;)

the guy thats leading the Auto pack is Voy

Voy mods

4-2-1 extractors heat wrapd

Custom Cat-back with twin loop muffler

Shift performance CAI

and some other special mods that i am unaware of..

his so fast that i cant see his tail lights! WHY? WHY? WHY?

his so fast that i cant see his tail lights! WHY? WHY? WHY?

maybe u cant see his tail lights because ur ahead of him :P :P :P :P :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

FARRR so many !!!

thanks guys ... for some reason i had the impressuon that everyone has a manual rolla .... n i felt so nigel !! hahHA

me .. i didnt do n e performance coz of my warranty n yeh im a bit paranoid about it ... buh i just made a nice connection with the service advisor so yeh he will help me out getting pass warranty...

i couldnt b bothered going all the way to castle hill .... i dont like long distant driving so yeh :P i know im lame buh hey ... im differnet haha

ive only done appearnace and yeh car is stock .. i just placed payment for TRD CAI das about it ... and yeh wanting to do a header to muffler system nxt yr when warrranty runs out :P kaka !!

buh with CAI .. what does it basically do ? like i know it brings in more air to the engine which i believe will gain a li lbit of power .. does it change the sound of the car ???

thanks for this guys .. IM NOT ALOOONNEEE WOOOOTTT

anthony

yeah we should have an "AUTO" nite or day or what eva ... im actually kinda still new in this tocau thingy n yeh im not very active in this forum .. im more active in the OWF one that they recently made so yeh

why dun we have an auto day / nite n yeh would really like to meet u all !!

thanks

anthony

FARRR so many !!!

thanks guys ... for some reason i had the impressuon that everyone has a manual rolla .... n i felt so nigel !! hahHA

me .. i didnt do n e performance coz of my warranty n yeh im a bit paranoid about it ... buh i just made a nice connection with the service advisor so yeh he will help me out getting pass warranty...

i couldnt b bothered going all the way to castle hill .... i dont like long distant driving so yeh :P i know im lame buh hey ... im differnet haha

ive only done appearnace and yeh car is stock .. i just placed payment for TRD CAI das about it ... and yeh wanting to do a header to muffler system nxt yr when warrranty runs out :P kaka !!

buh with CAI .. what does it basically do ? like i know it brings in more air to the engine which i believe will gain a li lbit of power .. does it change the sound of the car ???

thanks for this guys .. IM NOT ALOOONNEEE WOOOOTTT

anthony

LOL gw man :D. Firstly with the CAI, when you start your car up in the mornings it's going to make a 'hissing/suction' noise others have called it a 'vacuum like/hurricane' noise. When it has warmed up, it sounds awesome. You'll never want to take it off, more aggressive sound will be achieved.

Performance wise..er.. bit of a problem. lol. Most people have found including me that you tend to get more lag then usual down low (low rev ranges). Though you get a bit more gain in the higher rev ranges.

In the end it's upto you. I sacrificed laggy bottom end for the noise factor.

Hope this helps :D

Haha dont you live around me Anthony, im auto too, just abit quicker then a stocky aye. I remember i couldnt beat vt commos before when my car was stock, im so glad i no longer have to look at commowhore rear tailights haha.

Anyways come to the next meet, i can take you for a drive.

Cheers :clap:

man im up for noise... !!! buh yeh not too much .. !! kaka .. i just dont want to be stock lets just get that part out of the way .haha

n e wya .. grey rolla where u at ???? im in like marrickville area.. towards city.. :P

omg .. i just relieased that the next group meet is 2 days b4 4 my bday .. n ig et the pleasure of riding in grey rolla auto beast :P .. omg gonna b such a gREAT NITE :D xD !!! love this clUB !!!

yeah im definitely in man .. !!! man after hearing about grey rollas car ... i wanna do the same thing to my car...

hey grey rolla wah mods do u have ?? quite curious !!

yeah im definitely in man .. !!! man after hearing about grey rollas car ... i wanna do the same thing to my car...

hey grey rolla wah mods do u have ?? quite curious !!

Kryptonite mixed with Vortex98 :D