eBay HID Conversion kit

Null

Please be aware that HID conversion kit sell by "http://myworld.ebay.com.au/helen-gg" on eBay claim to be non-china make are actually not quite true.

Actual products were manufactured in China by "East Lighting".

And the same product model "WIZ" can be found under here, also number of other similar model.

Please make sure that you aware of this before you make your decision to purchase the product.

ah lucky, ive kept in touch with that Helen person, she said her wires would fit my ballasts. Lucky i went safe and bought from a person that has 100% feedback.

ah lucky, ive kept in touch with that Helen person, she said her wires would fit my ballasts. Lucky i went safe and bought from a person that has 100% feedback.

Luck you. I used to own a non European H4 Hi/Lo set, and the bulb blew 3 times within a year. Also, the genuine/branded European HID (BMW, Benz) produce around 3200 lumen, however, some after market only around 2700 lumen and not build according to the standard. If they try to make it produce up to 3200 lumen, it will cause too much glare from the reflector and easily blow up.

Lots to think about to select the right one and sometimes don't mind to pay a bit more to get the right product, right "K", and last longer.

Edited by Null

yeah, what you pay for is what you get. but what is ebay? a bargain place or a way to get cheap shxt ? Has that Helen chick ripped you off?

yeah, what you pay for is what you get. but what is ebay? a bargain place or a way to get cheap shxt ? Has that Helen chick ripped you off?

Luck didn't get stitch up by her (or him??). With previous bad HID experience I will do more research to get the better one.

Just a through, most likely this "Helen" created lots of fake eBay ID, sell it to herself/himself and give positive comment in order to impress/convince other to purchase from her (or him). And also maybe all the negative comment are from genuine buyer.

Anyone here that purchased from Helen maybe able to comment a bit more on the product.

at price of just $150, of course its made in china, but anyone knows if the quality is acceptable or not? i was already gonna buy 1 from tat ebayer till now seeing this... anyone tried them yet?

I am quite interested to find out the quality as well.

Do a bit of trace on this eBay seller ....

Her advertisement link all images from http://comicvcd.com/ .

This company claim to be selling WIZ HID conversion kit for only USD$129.00 = $157.00.

Address given on the website "26 Regent St, Melbourne" looks like not exist in the map. Anyone in Melbourne able to confirm this address ?

Explanations in the website are great, however, contact email via Hotmail or GMail, telephone via Chinese & Australia mobile number, no real person name given for contact.

14 months warranty on the products. Sounds very attractive and stir/fool around, assumed the product is in top quality and last longer the other products. Need to test it out.

We should be careful when decided to purchase anything from eBay or over the internet. Make sure that you know what you are doing before you pay.

I am quite interested to find out the quality as well.

Do a bit of trace on this eBay seller ....

Her advertisement link all images from http://comicvcd.com/ .

This company claim to be selling WIZ HID conversion kit for only USD$129.00 = $157.00.

Address given on the website "26 Regent St, Melbourne" looks like not exist in the map. Anyone in Melbourne able to confirm this address ?

Explanations in the website are great, however, contact email via Hotmail or GMail, telephone via Chinese & Australia mobile number, no real person name given for contact.

14 months warranty on the products. Sounds very attractive and stir/fool around, assumed the product is in top quality and last longer the other products. Need to test it out.

We should be careful when decided to purchase anything from eBay or over the internet. Make sure that you know what you are doing before you pay.

Warranty means nth.

They can offer lifetime warranty as well, but one day if your HID kit has any problem and you send it back to them, do you think they will send you a replacement back to you? There is no guarantee.

These HID kits in China are worth around AU$90 to $100 or even less, it depends on how many you buy from the wholesalers.

Quality? maybe.

• 3 weeks later...

most of the HID Kit on eBay are from China. They come from a factory then label them with different brand names :spiteful:

So if you want to get a kit with unknown brand name Just get the cheapest, they're all the same (the bulbs might be a different story)