Zack bauer

Guest delete

do you hate zack ?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest JDM y0 !

as you remember there was a foolish 14 year old who everyone laughs at lately. well lately he has decided to harrass me lol by PM so i thought i would share one of our conversations just for the humor side of things.

if you want to see his foolishness first hand i have included links to both topics in my signature.

dude your such a fag! its so funny that you think your cool coz your not! and whats up with that pic you have of you its got p i n k in it lol thats so gay!!! :lol:

ROFL !!!

I LOVE YOU LETS MARRY AND HAVE SEKZ br0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap:

hey thanks for the offer but im not GAY!!LIKE YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS!!!oh sorry im so sorry thats right you dont have any friends so sorry fag!.......p.s if your such a big man!...why dont you come up to the hillclub and ill be there and we can race???.......p.s againg i have a wrx and i race that at the hillclubs coz its faster then crapy little rollas like yours!!!SO COME UP AND RACE ME BIATCH!

rofl. you are the funniest thing to happen to this website. everyone laughs at you. you make personal attacks like calling people gay and no friends... when you havnt even met the person.... assumptions and thinking you know all is your downside. people like you dont have a broad mind, chances are you are not very fast at all, going by your way of thinking.

hill climbs favour powerful cars. my car would be outclassed against a wrx on the hill climb proberly. i would agree to an even battle such as down hill or flat level. am i allowed to use my cooper S or do you want me to use my ae86 ? either is ok. i would prefere to use the cooper S though.

lol i thought you owned a "crappy little corolla" ?? goign on the question you asked.... after insulting everyone you asked a question about where can you buy shocks for your race spec 80s model corolla. remember that ?

on a sensible note i have to ask.... what do you achieve by all of this ? you come to this board and call everyone ricers, when infact you ask dumb questions, give horrendesly stupid oppinions, and act as thought you have social problems. where is this getting you zack ? you are achieving nothing at all.

grow up hey ?

hmmmmmki5.jpg

ANATOMY: Zack "So what the heck is going on in there?" Bauer

Performed at 9:46pm EST, Tuesday 29 May

1. It is evident that this would be the most active part of the brain in terms of memory and recall (not that the frontal lobes are evident here, the key portion of the brain that is most dependent on said memory). There is a noticeable lack of body on the top part of this section, most identifiable as a slight dip or 'ditch'. From looking at this we can see that a mass loss of memory and lack of recall would be quite prominent in this individual (ie: forgetting that they make claims which later prove to be false and place them in a questionable position, only to make the matter worse by streaming more 'bull5hit').

2. The thought processing centre of the brain. Although clearly dormant and devoid of any neural activity, it was discovered that there were in fact large brown 'cable' like anomalies present in further neroscans. These 'large brown cable' like anomalies are extremely similar to objects appearing from a dogs rear end. This finding was rather astounding nonetheless and we are still running tests to verify how the individual comes to form thought processes...if any.

3. The lower portion of the brain in this instance is the main storage point of aggression. The notable high neural activity here contrasts with that of aspect number two. This is a trait very similar to the promagnon man or 'cave man' which occupied earth many thousands of years ago. Rather simple analysis here so we shall continue.

4. This portion is usually reserved for emotions such as 'saddness' or 'love' etc. Once again this area was nil of any activity at all. Analysis on this aspect was withdrawn due to the poor findings and lack of neural data to work with.

Conclusion:

From assessing Zack we found the following results as listed below:

1. He's a f**kwit...

/end

Guest JDM y0 !

lol the 14 year old has a 258 rwkw sprinter that weigh 750kg (lol no way.. d1 cars weight like 800-820kg) AND also a wrx for hill climbs....

edit.... ROFL !!!! i just saw tyour post then Nelson !! thats some funny shizzle :P

zack got GG'd ^_^

Edited by JDM y0 !

You can see the damage of knowing a little bit of information in a bigger picture.

When he grows up, and learns a thing or two he will apologize himself.

But for us we can all make fun of the fact his talking outta his ***** :ph34r:

Guest JDM y0 !

its 10:54... past zacks bedtime so he wont be able to see this untill tomorrow... after school :)

Edited by JDM y0 !

Ah he's had enough now. That'll probably do it I'd say. Close it tomorrow once he sees it.

This is Rob now btw. Zack has clearly never dealt with a scizophrenic before o.O

Creating flame threads? C'mon guys, you're going about this all the wrong way....

- Watch IP logs, wait until he posts from school

- tracert the IP, find out what school he goes to

- Call the school and tell them that he's abusing computer priviledges and/or planning a terrorist attack

- Sit back and wait for ACA report on 14 year old Osama from subrurban Melbourne :lol:

Creating flame threads? C'mon guys, you're going about this all the wrong way....

- Watch IP logs, wait until he posts from school

- tracert the IP, find out what school he goes to

- Call the school and tell them that he's abusing computer priviledges and/or planning a terrorist attack

- Sit back and wait for ACA report on 14 year old Osama from subrurban Melbourne :lol:

oooo fiendish...

sssssssssssssssssssssss...buurrrnnnnnnn

He is probably one of the growing amounts of kids who has walked in on his parents having a root, the only thing is that his dad is at work at the time.......

I would be bitter too

He is probably one of the growing amounts of kids who has walked in on his parents having a root, the only thing is that his dad is at work at the time.......

I would be bitter too

oh%20snap.jpg

Guest JDM y0 !

zomg uleh !!!! i was searching for 4age tuining parts when i found this !!!!!

i found a pic of ZACKS sprinter on ebay.... the one he used to have as his avitar.... the 750kg one.... 750kg in full trim hey !!! whoa !!! dac6_1.JPG

heres the link... notice the uk plate !!! zomg br00000 !!! zack live in the uk uleh !!! fooli sik in dA uK br0 !!!

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/FRONT-BAR-LIGHT-IND...1QQcmdZViewItem

l_5924574487b27d44ab740a0a9c977273.gif

HOTO PANTSU !!!!! h0000000 !!!!

Edited by JDM y0 !

Good find.

Well given that Zack is now burnt to a crisp from extensive flaming AND we know he's a bullsh!t artist I think it could be drawing near to closing time for the thread.

I'll say...give him til tonight to respond and then close it (and frame it). Screw him and screw his wussy little ego.

Guest JDM y0 !

agreed. we have exposed the fool that he is.

i wish he was online more often so we could see his reactions.

i am thrusting in disgust at zack.

agreed. we have exposed the fool that he is.

i wish he was online more often so we could see his reactions.

i am thrusting in disgust at zack.

come on don't let a 14 year old upset you, his just a kid, a loser kid from the sounds of thingz.