Center Console Lights

Northy

I know this has been asked before but i looked over every thread that i could find.

Does anyone know what the voltage and wattage of the center console lights? I want to get some Blue LED's or somthing like that but im not sure of the voltage and so on.

Thanks Corey

They are 12 volt lights. If you you go to Autobahn (or simular) they have led packs with 5 mm bulbs (resistor already attached) which can be modified to fit. I have done this on 3 cars already and they look good. The only issue is the cigarette light LED which is more difficult do do but not to bad, for this you will require a soldering iron. You will require 6 LEDs. I have not replaced the Clock and Aircon display lights I used condoms on those.

thanks peekay34 you info has been greatly apreciated can i get these condoms from autobarn?

IZZ-FE - the lights that are in the aircon button and the one behind the clock they are the same as the console lights but are located in the button itself

Yes you can get them from Autobahn as well. With those lights they do not get as hot as the smaller lights so the condoms do not tend to fade. They are 5 mm bulbs condoms.

Just a word of warning though be carefull pulling the back off the console off as there is a ribbon cable that can get damaged quite easily.