Past & Present

ADDZZ

Here's some pics of my rides. past and presnt. My MR2 had stuff all mods apart from the rims and stereo and exhaust cos i spent more money on repairs once the warranty ran out.

l_e477d9eca9f2fa0b310cec8f3a840296.jpg

l_b5b78e6ba23130f2c41865900b63dba6.jpg

My 'rolla is still stock as rock. first mods will be coil overs. can't wait! :yahoo:

redrolla.jpg

Here's some pics of my rides. past and presnt. My MR2 had stuff all mods apart from the rims and stereo and exhaust cos i spent more money on repairs once the warranty ran out.

l_e477d9eca9f2fa0b310cec8f3a840296.jpg

l_b5b78e6ba23130f2c41865900b63dba6.jpg

My 'rolla is still stock as rock. first mods will be coil overs. can't wait! :yahoo:

redrolla.jpg

Welcome mate...

Hope to catchya at our next Melb Club meet 01.01.07! (Check out the club meets n events section! ^_^)

Welcome mate...

Hope to catchya at our next Melb Club meet 01.01.07! (Check out the club meets n events section! ^_^)

I will try. but my car is so stock I'm almost embarrassed to drive it. Don't really know that side of town too well either. but we'll see.

Welcome mate...

I will try. but my car is so stock I'm almost embarrassed to drive it. Don't really know that side of town too well either. but we'll see.

No need to be embarrassed mate...stock or not ur a TOCAion now! B) ... we've all started from somewhere...

The guys, down the west normally have a pre-meet n come up together n e howz so u'll be in good company ^_^

It'd be great for you to see all the potential ideas that you can get from looking at the other member rides on the day :D :o

Yeha come to the meet, first meet i went to my car was stock, gave me ideas and i went a little crazy.

Oh and mine wasnt even a tivo....

Car looks good mate, i prefer the red to most other colours, cept black LOL

Yeha come to the meet, first meet i went to my car was stock, gave me ideas and i went a little crazy.

Oh and mine wasnt even a tivo....

Car looks good mate, i prefer the red to most other colours, cept black LOL

yeah i had a choice between red or black. but the black one had an extra 50 000 kays on it. so red was the easy choice.