how to modi corolla ascent auto ?

hi ,

firstly nice to meet you all !! Im a new guy here .And right now im using ascent 2006 auto. Just wondering anything that i can do to modi my car .

im more concern about the speed and how much will it cost :yahoo: . with many thanks to you's all.

hi ,

firstly nice to meet you all !! Im a new guy here .And right now im using ascent 2006 auto. Just wondering anything that i can do to modi my car .

im more concern about the speed and how much will it cost :yahoo: . with many thanks to you's all.

LOL, we have another auto dreamer! Welcome to the club mate. :D This stuff has been covered before, so you can do a search and find what you are after.

This will link you to the previously covered topics. http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...?showtopic=5503

Auto's are a bit weirder to mod as there are transmission issues etc. But you will find out after you read up.

All I could tell you right now, is a CAI (Cold Air Intake) and Exhaust (preferably 'all the way through' header/extractors->muffler) would be a good starting point.

All I could tell you right now, is a CAI (Cold Air Intake) and Exhaust (preferably 'all the way through' header/extractors->muffler) would be a good starting point.

X2 + suspension and some nice grippy tyres :D

You cna mod it just as with a manual, but remember that the transmission is a delicately engineered item that won't tolerate much abuse. I have heard from US corolla circles of people boosting power by 50-70% without transmission problems, but no more...so you can forget the nitrous system. But the regular well-worn track of CAI/exhaust/timing can be done without need for transmission upgrade, I have heard. As for a turbo/blown motor you may want to consider mods to the transmission to allow it to cope with more power. These would be mega $$$$$$.