Rear Speakers Sound Funny

Anyone having problems with the aurions rear speakers over volume 30? Whenever i put mp3 cds on it, it sounds funny and irritating. Feels like the speakers can handle the bass on dance music. Treble is on 5 and bass is on 3. Is it because of the mp3 cds? However its good when i put original cds. any ideas?

Anyone having problems with the aurions rear speakers over volume 30? Whenever i put mp3 cds on it, it sounds funny and irritating. Feels like the speakers can handle the bass on dance music. Treble is on 5 and bass is on 3. Is it because of the mp3 cds? However its good when i put original cds. any ideas?

Do you know the sample rates of those MP3 files ? Low quality MP3 files may not reproduce high quality sound specially high notes and low notes (ok for mid-range).

BH

this means for new audio system~ coz the original wont satisfy u anymore~ Alpine double din in on mega sale! Grab 1 now, as i hv just got mine today!!!! WAHAHAA

muahaha i think so too. i want a flip screen dvd system as well but dont want the original system head unit to go because all that blue light is going to go and will stuff up its originality. it would probably fit just above the ash tray part.

I always make sure my MP3 files are at 192 or 256... Any lower and they're really quiet or any higher and the speakers pop due to the high quality file picking up background noise during recording...

Do the speakers still sound funny when you play a non MP3 CD??? If not then the burnt CD is your problem...

erm.. i dont think the mp3 recording matters, tat isnt the problem at all... i own an aurion, 2 reason, yr speaker cant handle and cant play those bass, and u turn too loud...

the recording is related to sound quality, not those weird bassy sound. i hv my orginial HU now, goin to ?converter?(forgot the name for it) then converting HU's back wire to RCA, and to amp, and all new speakers, sounds better(A LOT), next week new HU and new amp, wil post pics then.

if wat u feel is the weird bassy sound from back speaker, try turning balance? to more front, will feel better, this is wat i did b4 getting new speaker and amp.

we should make up an aurion website. dont you guys think??? someone do a poll and if its well picked up one of us with web design abilities should make it. that way it will be more organised. aurion meets etc. would be nice.

• 2 months later...
we should make up an aurion website. dont you guys think??? someone do a poll and if its well picked up one of us with web design abilities should make it. that way it will be more organised. aurion meets etc. would be nice.

I would be interested in hosting it for free for a while (i own a web hosting business) if someone is prepared to design the site and manage it.

I would be interested in hosting it for free for a while (i own a web hosting business) if someone is prepared to design the site and manage it.

my close friend also owns a web/graphic business and he probably could design it for me but managing i dont know much about. ım sure it would be easy once i learn how its done. ill see what he can do about it.

No problems. I am happy to pay for the domain name and set things up but customising is a job for a web designer.

If anyone has any name suggestions put them forward. The site will require an Admin to manage it all however.

No problems. I am happy to pay for the domain name and set things up but customising is a job for a web designer.

If anyone has any name suggestions put them forward. The site will require an Admin to manage it all however.

I just finished a course in basic web design, and am quite good with that sort of stuff. Definantly better out there, that is for sure. I scored fairly high marks, but it was only based on simple HTML, and not much flash. And when its comes to complicated scripts; im out!

As for managing it, that would be fairly simple.

Goodluck with it, will be interesting to see how it turns out (if it happens). :toast:

Edited by Aurion

I just finished a course in basic web design, and am quite good with that sort of stuff. Definantly better out there, that is for sure. I scored fairly high marks, but it was only based on simple HTML, and not much flash. And when its comes to complicated scripts; im out!

As for managing it, that would be fairly simple.

Goodluck with it, will be interesting to see how it turns out (if it happens). :toast:

ive got 2 names at the moment but will not reveal till i decide if i will do it or not. if someone is going to start designing it soon, pm me for some good domain names :)

You're not suggesting that you set up a totally separate website from "au.toyotaownersclub.com", are you??

This forum is a fairly organised forum, even with the meets!

You're not suggesting that you set up a totally separate website from "au.toyotaownersclub.com", are you??

yeh, a seperate website. i love this website as you said its very organised but i want to it to be just based on aurion. it would be more individual.

yeh, a seperate website. i love this website as you said its very organised but i want to it to be just based on aurion. it would be more individual.

Yeah! I second that. I think it would be great to have an Aurion-only website! :yahoo: