Aurion performance video

nice vid =p

does seem like 6 seconds even though its supposed to be 7+. wanna post mine up too with max speed run after 5000kms.

yeah~ hmm wonder y he didnt put it into sports mode.

Will b looking forward to ur clip

Well That looks pretty quick! I can say my presara will do 6.6 seconds to 96kmh or 60mph on my old g-tech so allowing for a typically fast reading speedo and all that 6 seconds odd would be what you would expect to see.

of course it doesn't change the fact the Aurion is really only good for around 7.3-7.5 seconds for the 0-100kmh sprint on proper timimg gear.

Has anyone run an Aurion at Heathcote or WSID and got some slips to prove haow fast they can be when abused to buggery by a desperate owner with a few drag racing skills outside of a real world magazine test.

Man Id hate to buy that guys Aurion... he has thrashed the crap out of it, so many videos flooring it, worst one is where he keeps pushin it at the point of fuel cut off. Abit over the top for mine! But yes that is actually damn quick!!!

Edited by aussie_camry

Man Id hate to buy that guys Aurion... he has thrashed the crap out of it, so many videos flooring it, worst one is where he keeps pushin it at the point of fuel cut off. Abit over the top for mine! But yes that is actually damn quick!!!

lol yeh me too. felt sorry for the car when ı saw him pushing the car till fuel cut off. good lesson about how we should treat our own aurions. i guess in sports mode the performance to 100 wont differ too much.