Rav 4 Full of problems...

agentthumb

Ok, had the '06 rav for a year now...

1. the OEM tires are ****...(i've experienced and heard numerous cases where the wheels get cut on the side)

2. heaps of common problem...noise from transmission...lose of power, noise from steering (which i've experienced) in fact, i only picked up my car the other day after Toyota replaced the steering shaft for me, 10 mins into the drive, i had the ABS, 4WD and Park break warning lights lit...

Took it straight back to the service department...they ran a check on it and told me that the Left Rear Speed sensor had failed :blink: (By then...its the 5th time i'd been back in 2 weeks coz the tecnitian insisted that they couldn't hear the steering noise...i had to go back again, took a technician out for a drive...and guess what, 2 seconds into it, he said Oh yeah...i hear it now...it PRETTY LOUD :help:)

Anyway, the story goes...i'm gonna have to take it back in on monday for them to "see" what is wrong (THAT'S RIGHT...THEY ARE NOT EVEN SURE WHATS ACTUALLY WRONG...so chances are they are gonna strip it to bits, find the problem, put it all back together tell me that the part is on order...and i have to go back in again for the SEVENTH TIME!!!!! :angry:

Its the worest i've seen of Toyota soo far :angry:

Anyway, back to the post, anyone else had a bad experience with Toyota?