Problem with Locking system

Soloman

Well i have had this issue 2 weeks into having my Aurion and it still is not fixed after 3 months. :angry:

Heres a copy of the email i sent to them..

My name is **** *****, I brought a Toyota Aurion about 3 months back and I have not been very happy with the service department.

The locking system played up about 2 weeks after taking possession of the car. I took it into the service department and your tech’s had a look and said they would have to order some parts in, I was told this at 5pm after not having the car for the whole day. It then took 3 weeks or so to get the part in (I understand this can take a while).

After bringing in the car for the second time something else broke and I got the car back after not having it for a whole day again. Then was told I have to wait for more parts.

Another 3 weeks. This week I brought the car in again and surprise surprise the problem wasn’t fixed but now I only have one working key. Again all day without my car.

I have been told again I will have to wait on parts. Now during this process I have not been told why these parts are not in stock, why it keeps happening and what the actual problem is.

I really don’t think the service department know either. They are just taking stabs in the dark replacing parts hoping they can find the fault.

I want this issue resolved and I really don’t want to be taking my car in every few months. Really I find it very inconvenient and rather disturbing that after waiting for this car for months that I have to go through this saga and the car is still not fixed.

To break down that whole email, the problem started when somthing in the locking system stopped working.. When my car locked it would not beep, only when it was unlocked.

Getting really angry when them. I talked to the GM of Toyota Darwin( i live in darwin) and i been promised it will be fixed next time it comes in or a new car is on the boards. Now i dont know if i want them to fix it :rolleyes: Only got 5200kms on the clock.

Anyone else had issues with there Service department or there cars? And to think this is good service in darwin compared to Other companys (Holden local dealership are the worst never get anything done by them up here in darwin)

Well i have had this issue 2 weeks into having my Aurion and it still is not fixed after 3 months. :angry:

Heres a copy of the email i sent to them..

My name is **** *****, I brought a Toyota Aurion about 3 months back and I have not been very happy with the service department.

The locking system played up about 2 weeks after taking possession of the car. I took it into the service department and your tech’s had a look and said they would have to order some parts in, I was told this at 5pm after not having the car for the whole day. It then took 3 weeks or so to get the part in (I understand this can take a while).

After bringing in the car for the second time something else broke and I got the car back after not having it for a whole day again. Then was told I have to wait for more parts.

Another 3 weeks. This week I brought the car in again and surprise surprise the problem wasn’t fixed but now I only have one working key. Again all day without my car.

I have been told again I will have to wait on parts. Now during this process I have not been told why these parts are not in stock, why it keeps happening and what the actual problem is.

I really don’t think the service department know either. They are just taking stabs in the dark replacing parts hoping they can find the fault.

I want this issue resolved and I really don’t want to be taking my car in every few months. Really I find it very inconvenient and rather disturbing that after waiting for this car for months that I have to go through this saga and the car is still not fixed.

To break down that whole email, the problem started when somthing in the locking system stopped working.. When my car locked it would not beep, only when it was unlocked.

Getting really angry when them. I talked to the GM of Toyota Darwin( i live in darwin) and i been promised it will be fixed next time it comes in or a new car is on the boards. Now i dont know if i want them to fix it :rolleyes: Only got 5200kms on the clock.

Anyone else had issues with there Service department or there cars? And to think this is good service in darwin compared to Other companys (Holden local dealership are the worst never get anything done by them up here in darwin)

take a new 1 i say stuff that. they should be ashamed.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah i took my car into the workshop again yesterday.. for the 4 or 5th time i cant remember its been soo many times.. but it still is not fixed.. :(

Yeah i think i got a good deal on my car.. Was around $47,000 drive away inc, sunroof, sat nav and window tinting.

Dealer delivery was just under $700 up to darwin :( big killer there

• 2 weeks later...