How much for a rear bumper at toyota?

Bummer...

I'm in the market for a rear bumper and tailgate.. just wanted to get some suggestion what's best to do..

The story: when I was still in PERTH, someone just hit the back of my car straight through in the carpark, dented the tailgate panel, dented and crack the rear bumper. I managed to get the bumper hammered for temporary solution but I'm thinking of getting it all fix here in SYDNEY.

Now the rear door is really hard to open and close.

I quoted some price in Perth and they all say minimum $1,500 to $2,200 and cant say the exact cost going to be.

No luck with wreckers in Perth as well for red corolla parts.

As I'm new in Sydney as well, can anyone direct me where to go or look for parts or what's the best things to do for given situation?

Thanks mate ^^

Bummer...

I'm in the market for a rear bumper and tailgate.. just wanted to get some suggestion what's best to do..

The story: when I was still in PERTH, someone just hit the back of my car straight through in the carpark, dented the tailgate panel, dented and crack the rear bumper. I managed to get the bumper hammered for temporary solution but I'm thinking of getting it all fix here in SYDNEY.

Now the rear door is really hard to open and close.

I quoted some price in Perth and they all say minimum $1,500 to $2,200 and cant say the exact cost going to be.

No luck with wreckers in Perth as well for red corolla parts.

As I'm new in Sydney as well, can anyone direct me where to go or look for parts or what's the best things to do for given situation?

Thanks mate ^^

ohh my godd LOL me 2 !!

i wanna just get a new door, rear bumper and tail light and put it all in

unless anyone knows any good but cheap panel beaters ?

Sportivo rear bumper $255~ish brand new unpainted yea?

and how much is the rear lip the genuine toyota sportivo one? I've seen some of the members has it as well here.

and mrs.sportivo u're in Sydney or Perth?

if u're in Syd, maybe do at the same time for a cheaper deal..