1998 corolla ae111 (bugeye version)

good day peeps.. i am new here in your great site.

im from manila philippines, i recently got a 1998 corolla ae111 with 4afe engine, manual transmission.

well, i am looking for some parts for my ride, and its ok if it is used

as long as it is in good condition.. here are the following parts:

1. pair of foglamps

2. double din mounting for the headunit

3. maplight with door option

4. switches--->> rearfog, headlight leveller, headlight washer and stalk with foglights option.

5, original TTE grille badge

in return, i will try to get also some rare parts that you will be needing

that could be available in my area...

thank you guys...

my ride, click the link..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/devilheart/euro1.jpg

mabuhay :P

sorry man thats all the tagalog i can speak! (im in sydney, but my family is from visayas area) welcome to TOCAU!

are you asking us to find the parts here in australia?

Ill keep a look out, but my guess is that you can find the switches you are looking for in ebay.

another place is http://www.ozeparts.com.au/ - youll probebly find the parts you are looking for under 1998-1998 AE112, since im not 100% sure if we have AE111? it looks the same front as your car.

im guessing its a sedan right? we have both sedan and hatch here, but i think the ozeparts website only lists the hatch.

Ive found the parts in philippines are a lot cheaper when you convert it to pesos. Unless you have a good job and a credit card i wouldnt bother ordering parts from overseas if i was living in phils.

good luck man.

jase

Mabuhay Kababayan Jase,

well, its good to know a fellow kababayan responded first to my inquiry.. hehe..

anyway, im just thinking that maybe i can get a quote for the following parts,

even second hand will do... i think you have a wreckage shops that sells this

model... but if you can help me to get a quote of these parts, i will be grateful for that.

I saw in the Buy & Sell section that Rolla boy is selling the foglamp very cheap but its just

one piece(driver's side).. damn, i hope he can bump the other piece somewhere else..

tried searching the link, Ozeparts, they only sell the facelift foglamps.. AE112

To give you a background about the AE111 sedan here, Toyota Philippines only sold

50 limited units of this car with a euro specification which is the bugeye version as they call it there..

and there are no countries nearby in asia that this euro specs were released and

as im browsing the net... hmmm, i ended up here at TOCAU..

As you know, there are more japanese surplus parts here but not this euro spec one..

though we can order in Toyota Dealership, but it will take an arm and a leg and it will be a long wait..

thanks for the reply...