IT DIED。。。 this is shrine to ae86 (これはAE八六の神社)

Guest delete

yeah i used 4-2-1 extractors as they are a bit better for low down torque 4-1 design is better for high rpm revs and HP how many kms is yours on.. ? mines racked up almost 300,000 LOL i wont let the motor come out till it hits the big300. and ill be very happy to confess that i couldnt kill my 4age. :P

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fujiwara_tofu

motor was rebuild so on maybe three thousand kms ^__^

yah i agree about 4-2-1 is a lot better on street car as u dont have to rev as hard.

lol although mine sees 8000rpm many times a day so the 4-1 seems good.. it really screams hard and so so loud... one day im gonna get into trouble >__<'

gonna do the rims the original black color... gonna replicate the tofu store car haha

even 4a-c are unbreakable too.. i had an ae82 with a 4ac, i could not kill it at all (it also saw 8000rpm each day.. lol with 4ac) and would not die.

i decided to not maintain it and let it run out of oil and it FINALLY died.. i think as long as u use maintenance decently... 4A engines wont die haha

Edited by fujiwara_tofu

my 4a knows not the meaning of oil :P maintenance.. i open the bonnet once every few months.. if that.. the car only gets driven on weekends.. sometimes for a month straight it just sits there . . company cars rock! :)

Guest fujiwara_tofu

turning point ?? dongsoo got competitive ffor his first time.

remember a while ago before i built my new engine, i asked about how sportivos and twincams accelerate compared to v6 comodores ??

todae i got my answer... smallport trueno = 1 - modified commodore v6 = 0

not that i condone street racing... but sometimes there is a semi acceptable time and place for it..

todae i was driving normaly and some commodre was acting foolish. and it almost crashed trying to keep up with my average drivning wtf lol what a tool.

anyway his behaviour ****** me off.. the fact that he thought a taxi can dissobey road rules, in an attempt to kepe up with me... it sparked a pride thing i guess...

i really dont like street racing at all as it is dangerous, i have never wanted to be competitive and actually beat someone... untill today.

lol he had some trash girl as a passenger and he was tring to weave in and out of cars and accelerate his hardest..

sigh* on light throttle and mid revs i was able to pull away... i was so lazy just leaving it in third gear and not even bothering to downshift.

he tried his hardest... really i loled.

anyway.. i shouldnt have do it at all, but it sparked my pride.

i reccomend no one street race.

Master Dong.

I lol hard at large tank like cars when they tailgate me, only for us to reach a sharp corner. Corolla glides through, keeping to the speed limit. Large tank is seen in my rear view mirror either going really really slow and throwing a tantrum, or it's flown off the road.

I too share the beauty of having a car that is now a performer and requires less input to drive it nicely on the road.

Guest fujiwara_tofu

lol we didnt get to see any corners unfortunately >__<... sadly just weaving in and out of traffic with a little but of acceleration >__<

if only there was some corners haha.

anyway this was a good experience... since i become used to the extra power my car has now, i found the ae86 to be slow and boring.. now seeing kick ***** on a straight way without even trying, it refreshed me... i think i will be keeping this car for plenty of time now :D

Guest fujiwara_tofu

i taken this photo tonight...

l_35a7a3e0f44ea23759d8960293acd6bd.jpg

car cruising seems wasteful... i think i am going to just step back and use cars for transport only.

i really think i must have grown old or something.

i drive a v6 3.6 bombawhore for work everyday. i lined it up with my bro in my car.. i couldnt even keep up with my rolla on the straights thats how slow this bloody vz is. i drove the omega but... really big improvement!

Guest fujiwara_tofu

lol after u are used to the power of 4ages they feel slow because of the lack of torque i guess ??

it refreshed me to keep likeing the ae86 i felt.

last night comming home a white VE commoonwhore tailgated me and i slowed down because i was relaxed after seeing ma gf.. anyways after a few corners i would normally consider "fun" we get to a straight and blue and red lights come on... i half suspected it was cop car so it was no surprise to me.

man.. so he checks ma license and lol the photo was like 3 years old and i had short bleached white blonde hair and a really dark tan from holiday... hes like wtf this isnt u lol. cop was cool anyways, nice guy... i think as long as u have a good attitude to them they are fine..

anyways i decided im not really gonna go out much with car clubs... still gonna come to the occaisional TOCAU meeting tho.

Edited by fujiwara_tofu

Guest fujiwara_tofu

for sale.... nine thousand dollars, or trade for manual FC rx7 or 180sx......

or trade plus cash for 300zx manual TT....

will consider other swaps.

Edited by fujiwara_tofu

i really hope you reconsider a swap for a 300zx..they are buckets of ****!! i once thought they were okay cars until i did rocker cover gaskets on one..now i hate them with a passion..but rx7 and 180sx are nice cars and have a lot more aftermarket parts for them and are very easily upgradeable in comparison to a 300zx or get a ae82 GZE :ph34r:

Guest fujiwara_tofu

it is early morning.. i am bored so i am posting ma fav quotes from this website... as expected out of the 3, 2 are by none other than mr Badboyz haha

AVPVSCVTVDS

(Alien vs Predator vs Super Charger vs Turbo vs Dong Soo)

Now 'THAT' is an Epic Movie.

LOL !!!

lol

He lol'd at his lol.

lol

(i really liked these quotes)

i never really go the speed limit

LOL !

Edited by fujiwara_tofu

Guest fujiwara_tofu
My 97 tarago is suffering from understeer on sharp corners, roundabouts in wet and dry weather, especially when driving at high speeds.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Guest fujiwara_tofu

Thanks for the nice words Leroy.. i was thinking that i want to keep it...

but...

last night on the way home in the rain, somebody crashed into my ae86 toyota.. they bbumped me from behind and my car span out and hit a sign, the tyre also ripped off the wheel and the suspensions has a damage...now i have no car as it is damaged.

the person who crashed into me has no insurance, so it may take a long time before she pays for my damage...

i am without a car so i have to rely on public transport now >_<

now i will have to get another car... of course it will be a Lexus or Toyota... i think i mostly only like toyotas and lexus.

the ae86 is at a suspension shop now, i think the tie rod or steering arm is broken, which explains having about 30 degree of TOE IN on the drivers wheel.

tomorrow the suspension shop will looket ma ae86 and tell me... althought the side rear damage is bad on the car.... i dont have the time to fix, so i will proberly sell all of the parts seperatly and buy a toyota or lexus car.

さよなら、ぼくのAE八六。。。 T__T

edit.

if the car has the suspensions repaired easily, i will drive it around with the damage for a while... the rear guard is pushed in bad, and the front guard has a crease in it with some paint come off.

i need a car to survive, i am so limited with just public transport.

a cheap ae82 twincam or a 5-6000 ish toyota soarer or celsior seem to interest me as a replacement car.

i may be seling the trueno as a parts car... complete rwd smallport 4age, complete trueno front, rare taillights, recaro seat, imaculate interior, ma61 rims, leather gt apex steering wheel, all panels straight except for rear quarter damage... if anyone interested then hit me up with an offer.

Edited by fujiwara_tofu

NOOOOO!!! :o

Bad luck, Takumi san :( that really sucks...

Wouldn't think about another one would you? Just put all the cool bits from your current one in it... B)

She may have no insurance, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have any money... I'd still be tempted to send a repair bill her way. I guess that depends if she was nice or not, and also depends on if you feel like being nice or not...

Guest ddonggae

i am hopeing she can pay me as soon as possibal >__<

i do think about another ae86, but i just dont have the time to work on one at such a busy stage in life.

basically i need to just buy car and drive asap, so i need a car that comes nice from the factory with everything i want.

aw11 mr2 sounds a great sports car, and i have always wanted to try a mid rear design car, unless i found a S/C version, it will be plety slower than the trueno.

but then again it is same as ae86, u have to push the car to its limit to be fast.

2.5tt soarer is great value for money with a lot of comfort and ease, as well as being quick.

celsior is a 4.0v8 engine but i have seen some celsiors cheap lately. i think it may be a soarer or celsior as ma next car, as i just dont have the time to work on a new ae86 T__T

Edited by ddonggae