EBC Brakes

Was getting the brakes replaced

Just trying to find out if our car's front pads are

EBC 1457 or EBC 1459

They Might even be Dp 1431

EBC Brakes

Just trying to source which ones will fit our model seeing we dont have the ZZE123 Tubro Model.

Any Assistance would be appriciated

Edited by trd_141

Was getting the brakes replaced

Just trying to find out if our car's front pads are

EBC 1457 or EBC 1459

They Might even be Dp 1431

EBC Brakes

Just trying to source which ones will fit our model seeing we dont have the ZZE123 Tubro Model.

Any Assistance would be appriciated

Go for the Turbo. It;s a mistake in the cat.

its DP1457 for standard front, and dp21457 for GreenStuff, which are sitting on my desk right now waiting to be installed.

My friends are using GS, and apart from giving better bite, they do not dust so much, so you have your alloys clean. Plus they look cool:

post-165-1098284623_thumb.jpg

I am currently looking into the possibility of getting pads custom made from a subsidiary company of the Brock Shop in Brisbane. I've used them before with great results. My business used them on a Honda Civic rally car that we prepped etc and found that depending on the compound/make up of the pad you choose varies peddle feel stopping ability etc. They have a full on race pad through to a semi race pad(ones I used) which works when cold and doesn't stoop working when you get them really hot. We did 3 hard stops from 180kph one after the other and the peddle feel didn't alter neither did the stopping ability of the car. The pads were smoking cosiderably after the test and we drove away normally with no adverse side affects. The semi race and street pads don't increase disc wear at all and have a reasonable life span. The big thing I noticed is the harder you push the harder you stop!! Under race conditions I was able to pull up and early model Honda civic (heavily modified!) that hard on sprints etc that lifting the rear wheels off the track wasn't uncommon(so spectators kept telling me!) Hopefully over the next couple of weeks or so I'll be able to give you specs,prices and availability of pads.

Stay tuned I'll keep ya posted! :D :D

I am currently looking into the possibility of getting pads custom made from a subsidiary company of the Brock Shop in Brisbane. I've used them before with great results. My business used them on a Honda Civic rally car that we prepped etc and found that depending on the compound/make up of the pad you choose varies peddle feel stopping ability etc. They have a full on race pad through to a semi race pad(ones I used) which works when cold and doesn't stoop working when you get them really hot. We did 3 hard stops from 180kph one after the other and the peddle feel didn't alter neither did the stopping ability of the car. The pads were smoking cosiderably after the test and we drove away normally with no adverse side affects. The semi race and street pads don't increase disc wear at all and have a reasonable life span. The big thing I noticed is the harder you push the harder you stop!! Under race conditions I was able to pull up and early model Honda civic (heavily modified!) that hard on sprints etc that lifting the rear wheels off the track wasn't uncommon(so spectators kept telling me!) Hopefully over the next couple of weeks or so I'll be able to give you specs,prices and availability of pads.

Stay tuned I'll keep ya posted! :D  :D

Yep mate I'll probably be in for some too. Keep us informed.

Cheers