taking off gen 4.5 carmy back seat

{{HoTtWaXx}}

hey there.

im luking to take the seat cushion off for the back seat in my gen 4.5 camry. ive got the back cushions off but the bottom cushion dont seem to cum off.

ive followed the manuals from camrymanuals.com but i cant seem to work out hjust how to get it. i know where its being held down, but i dunno how to get it off.

any help would b appreciated

thanx

Hey mate.The base of the back seat is incredibly easy to pull out.

All you have to do is give the thing a really forceful pull.There is two small little steel hoop thingys on the underside of the base,roughly where the cloth trim is

and they just clip into two receivers on the body of the car.You should be able to slowly pull your way around the base of the seat and get a bit of lift on it.As you do this you will begin to feel a bit of resistance where the hoops are.Then just yank it out at those points.

It worked for me a couple of years ago when I started re-doing the interior of mine so hopefully it'll work for you to

yup i watched the pedders suspension guy remove my back seat... just give it a good tug but watch ur back... might wanna brace ur self against the front seat or something...

to put back just align the clip and push or sit on it... if only i knew how to remove it before.... we learn... :rolleyes: