[WA] November SouthPerth Foreshore

I put up a similar warning sometime, somewhere.

Guys, PLEASE keep this in mind...

Many car groups meet at Citywest - I used to work at Scitech - and the police are ALWAYS watching the area, particularly the carpark. Business owners constantly report gatherings. It is also a (stupid) hotspot for drug sellers and buyers, and... other things :whistling:

I just have a couple of suggestions:

1) Be on your best behaviour. Do NOT exceed the post speed limit signs in the carpark (10km/hr?). Seriously. No shenanigans. I wouldn't be surprised if the police send an unmarked toyota there (should they actually monitor this forum).

2) If there is another car club there, for <insert diety here> sake, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. I remember many a problem with the Honda v Mits boys v Holden crews there.

Otherwise, enjoy yourselves - I wish I could be there with you. :spiteful:

thanks for the heads up.. by this stage it doesnt sound too promising that we will have a big enough turn out :) see how it goes..

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

actually alot of antilag and other perth car clubs meet for cruises at city west nowadays without much drama from cops, i guess its cause all the shop keepers have gone home.

and we had a toyota and honda cruise both meet at city west at the same time durin waynos mid year cruise, didnt seem to have any drama then

is this on the saturday the 24th, if so i cant make it gotta go to a wedding,

I really wanna come as I just fitted my CAI and it sounds awsome, guess i ll have to try n go to the next one

Saturday night cruise at this time of the year is probably always going to be hard to make. Glad your CAI is sounding awesome, myn is too - woop woop woop

meeting at citywest then going to hilarys isnt that good of an idea and ill tell you why

cops are always in those areas and i dont think anyone wants the whole cruise being pulled over

and in hilarys on a saturday night there are alot of dickheads who get drunk and drunk people plus our cars in a carpark dosnt sit well with me

i did citywest to carousel with camcrew and that went well

Yea 23rd or 25th sounds like better dates

I think the meet spot should b like perth foreshore or somthing, because i just did some sneaking round other forums and i found out that the honda cruise is also on the 24th at City West Car park outside.

Yea 23rd or 25th sounds like better dates

I think the meet spot should b like perth foreshore or somthing, because i just did some sneaking round other forums and i found out that the honda cruise is also on the 24th at City West Car park outside.

damn brian.. =.= hrm lets make it the 25th? anyone? man this is such short notice!!!!

and ppl.. if citywest and hillarys is not a ideal route.. pour some ideas.. or might end up hving just a meet :) down @ south perth foreshore

sunday 25th sounds good to me

any night sounds good to me

but i work during the day =]

i go to hillary's nearly everyday

i rarely see cops

but on a saturday night

bar 120 is open

so there are dickheads around

sunday

theres a few

not that bad

or interested in

south foreshore

to scarborough

then if we wanna for abit go past hillarys

up to you guys

sunday 25th sounds good to me

any night sounds good to me

but i work during the day =]

i go to hillary's nearly everyday

i rarely see cops

but on a saturday night

bar 120 is open

so there are dickheads around

sunday

theres a few

not that bad

or interested in

south foreshore

to scarborough

then if we wanna for abit go past hillarys

up to you guys

That sounds a good plan aswell :lol:

Then again i might hitch a ride with and1

Might not have my celica by then

MAIN POST EDITED

UPDATED

Alright, I think this is getting out of hands, can never make EVERYONE happy :P so since this is in such short notice and I have no idea what route we going to take if we r havign a cruise, the idea of cruising will be ditched this time round.

So here are the new details. Sorry for those who can't make it, i thought of making it in the afternoon but those car park will be packed with cars (sun doesnt set till 8.30 so u get families and all sorts there)

DETAILS

Date :: 25 Nov 2007 (Sunday)

Time :: 10.30am till .....

Meet @ :: South Perth foreshore (the carpark just after coco's)

Here is a MAP showing roughly where it is ::

FOR MAP REFER TO 1st POST

If you still not sure, goto google map and search up "Coco's Riverside Bar & Restaurant" and get an idea where we meeting

Alright, let everyone know :) I do not expect huge turn out like last time but I do hope we can get a good amount of cars there :) 10 is good :D

Edited by kenneth

lol I have a client in that building, should be ok just gotta make sure the missus is ok with it :ph34r:

:) just let me know :D

yeah im in for the sunday meet!

I want to cruise though, Maybe if its hot we can cruise to city beach or something?

yeh we can plan on the day but at such short notice i'd make it a MEET for now :) hehe meets r fun too u get to have a chat with other ppl and yeh get new ideas ;)

lol I have a client in that building, should be ok just gotta make sure the missus is ok with it :ph34r:

ffs mate get your blouse off and tell the missus your going..

Sorry even if I wasnt at my gf's place I'd be watching the replay of Australia v Nigeria, no chance of me being there, Kenneth already knows

Edited by Seanious

so its not this sunday the sunday after at a carpark which i've been to heaps of times ......... hmmmmm ......thinking ...............thinking ............. still thinking .......................................... my head hurts ................. hang on i need the toilet ..............................................ok then i'll probably be there

ffs mate get your blouse off and tell the missus your going..

Sorry even if I wasnt at my gf's place I'd be watching the replay of Australia v Nigeria, no chance of me being there, Kenneth already knows

thats cool man the point i was trying to make is that missus has you by the balls!