02 rolla possible mods

Hey all, i'm still new at this forum thing, but my main question is "What possible mods are available for an 02 Rolla?"

i was thinking something a lil different from just whacking a hairdryer on it!

idea 1: possible celica engine implant!

idea 2: maybe get an imported celica that is already super/turbo charged

(NOTE: i would prefer super because i like to be different!!!!)

idea 3: wait and by a celica even though i don't like the look of them!

idea 4: (this one i hate) just deal with the lack of power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Queensland modifications are alot more difficult, i tried asking DOT but they keep saying to ask other people, and those people say to refer to the DOT! IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!

Please if your a corolla enthusiast, living in QLD and know where to get some information please tell me before i end up bying a silvia! i prefer my corolla!

BTW stock corolla's are not to be toyed with from what i've found, they can do atleast 200km/h! :ph34r: thats faster then my Calais i used to own!

Just a word of warning mate, you're about to get absolutely cornholed by every member here...

Your post contains a question that has been asked and answered realistically about 50,000 times on this forum. Use the search button and also look in the previously covered topics thread which is a sticky at the top of this section.

Secondly, possible Celica engine transplant? WTF are you talking about? Have you heard of the Corolla Sportivo? The work has been done mate, The Stivo's have the 2ZZ Celica engine, sell your 1ZZ engine Corolla and buy a Sportivo.

Idea 2: good luck finding one. Also, you aren't being different by having a supercharged 2ZZ. They are more common than Turbocharged 2ZZ's because they run low boost and don't require internal work. If you wish to see something different, look at Xoom's turbo Sportivo.

The best Queensland members to ask would be Rollamods, Silvabullit and Northy but I'm telling you they won't be prepared to deal with outrageous questions