1994 Celica rim sizing

Byi

Hello, I am most likely purchasing a GT Four ST205 Celica in the coming week and I may have the option of purchasing new wheels for the vehicle. Unfortunatly I do not have a great deal of knowledge regarding offsets and alike. Can someone please advise on the minium and maxium rim size for 16,17 and 18" wheels ? bearing in mind the GT Four calipers.

Cheers,

I believe the orginal rim measured 16x7.5 +45 offset. The rim I have been reseraching is 17x7 with a +35 offset. Would that be suitable? Please take into consideration handling is my number one pirority so i dont not wish to comprimise that element.

I have an ST205 Rallye Group A (#77). The original rim was a 16x7.5". The stud pattern on all five stud Celicas was 5x100. I believe the offset on the GT-Four was +32, whilst the standard ST204 was +45. These figures may be the other way around though, I'm not certain.

My Celica currently has 17x8.0" C-One SA70 rims, which look WAY better than the standard GT-Four 3-spoke rims.

The Stock ST205 rims are 16x7.5" 5/100 ET+45.

Cuts has 18x8.5" on his ST205 but not sure of offset or what it took to make them fit if anything.

7th Gens are 16x6.5" 5/100 ET+38. (can fit 20x8"s on 7th Gen).

Subaru WRXs are also 5/100 but offset is +45 to +55, so it's generally easier to find wheels in their offsets.