my 1993 camry csi

trdwanab

Hi my name is hayley and i have taken on the almost imposable task of doing up this camry. Right now it has a sound system ( jvc exade dack, jbl 6" & 6x9", boss audio 1000w amp and 2 sony explode 12" subs in a sealed box). Removed the front indicators and moved them into the old park lamps ( where most cars do have there indicators) Park lamps moved behind the reflector lens to give more of a glow than a light. Lots of mesh in the front bar and green neons all threw it :). The interior has been redone with zebra print on the dash, doors, rear shelf and soon the roof. sub box has also been covered with a black neon fitted. Play boy seat covers to. the boot has been rebadged with a new camry badge and managed to get my hands on a trd badge as well, Also have fitter a set of cheater 17" rims, paint my break caliper green and also painted all the old black trim ( doors, grill, door handels and bottom trim) silver to match the body

Soon i am hoping to lower him and also throw a nice exhaust sytem on him.

If anybody has some ideas or sujestions plz do tell me

thanx guy, enjoy

02-45z1pc7gy.jpg

this is when i 1st got him ( george is his name )

3.jpg

rims look good, just bigger ones of the original really

9.jpg

Zebra print

12.jpg

makes it go faster ;)

SP_A0479.jpg

And that shakes the **** outta him

5.jpg

his bum bum before the new badges

6.jpg

george and my b/f calais

SP_A0477.jpg

back shelf

PC190085.jpg

new bar work

PC190082.jpg

with the neons on

I think your car need a name change to the hulk cause of the neons

ha ha yer but he not so big and strong yet! needs more VEGEMITE

:whistling: do an engine transplant on your car and put a first v8 into it possible use a Boss engine i think it might fit if it use VVT technology

Clear front headlights, Red/Clear tails, Lowered, 2 1/4" cat back exhaust system, darker tint if there is already some on the car i cant tell and debadge it just keep the logo on the front and rear. Personally not a fan of false advertising having TRD on a car with no TRD parts. If you go all out respray a dark to really emphasize the aftermarket lights.

edit: if you are goin to do an engine transplant then dont waste your time with a v8 do the usual method of transplanting a 3SGTE into it

Edited by Celection

• 9 months later...

Wow.. Hello everyone!! I totally forgot about this forum (I've been busy with the two camry forums lol). So I thought I would come on here and UPDATE allll the photos lol. What can I say.. My car (he is still George) has changed alot. Thankfully got rid of those aweful zebra material door trims.. Upgraged almost everything.. The photos are what we have been doing over the past few months.. Here is the mods list so far:

COMPLETED MODS (SOME OF THE PHOTOS ARE BEFORE WE DID THESE)

Body (glits and glam)...

Moved indicators from front bar to headlights

Mesh in front bar

Depo black headlight

Painted calipers

17"rjr rims

Custom grill

Vt indicators

Masked tail lights

Few engine bay trims painted

Black body trims painted

New tint.. illegally dark, but looks great.

Inside...

Water temp, volt and vac gauges

Neons inside the car

Billet window winders

Painted dash

Painted door trimmings

Steering wheel (SAAS)

Leather look door trims, parcel shelf and sub box

Black floor carpet

Black and dark grey leatherlook/vinyl seat covers(custom made to be a perfect fit..)

Blue overhead light (going to get rid of that soon)

Racing pedals

Performance...

Lukey straight threw muffler

Lowered on king springs

3" intake and pod filter plus ram forced intake

4 into 1 wildcat(genie) extractors

A/V system...

JVC exad dvd head unit

Pioneer 6.5" splits in front doors

Pioneer 6x9" in rear shelf

Pioneer 1200w subs x2

Custom ported subbox

Pioneer 1200w mono black amp

Pioneer 360w amp

Playstation 2

7" TFT LCD screen mounted in glove box

TO DO LIST...

New rims ( 5 spoke ones.. ill attach a photo) in 18"s

New boot carpet/boot install

2 farrid capacitator

Bodykit

Panel and paint (same colour with green pearl)

New tail lights

Slotted rotors

Clean up engine bay wiring

Personal plates(still tossing up some ideas)

GO FAST BITS (haha)

And the photos:

A bit of paint on the dash

Picture036.jpg

Lowered

01.jpg

Some fun bits lol

ps2screen.jpg

New DEPO headlights and letterbox grille

newlights3.jpg

newlights2.jpg

The tint's a little dark.. (Yeah the door handles went a little funny... damn useless clear coats)

P9070640.jpg

New vinyl door trims with a bit of stitching

P9070635.jpg

Covered parcel shelf

P9070636.jpg

Covered sub box

sub01.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

wow.... thats wicked... nice neat car! compliments!

how much have you spent on it all up so far (if you dont me asking)?

also what sort of intake and pod filter do you have? where did you get it done and how much did that cost you? im thinking of doing some sort of intake/pod for my car... any recommendations? does it make much difference to performance? sound? etc?

how did you find mesh'ing the front bar? was it a difficult task? it looks effective.

pity you didnt start with a manual transmisison. is it 4 or 6 cyl? how does it go now with the mods you have done? is it quick?

good luck with the rims... look forward to seeing photos of george with his new set of rims.

its a nice little finishing touch with the small subtle 'george' decal above the headlight.

all the best, be intouch soon

how did you find mesh'ing the front bar? was it a difficult task? it looks effective.

pity you didnt start with a manual transmisison. is it 4 or 6 cyl? how does it go now with the mods you have done? is it quick?

Engine-bay shots show the 5SFE, which is 4-cyl. Would hate to drive one of those with auto (manual was bad enough)

Edited by Hiro Protagonist

how much have you spent on it all up so far (if you dont me asking)?

also what sort of intake and pod filter do you have? where did you get it done and how much did that cost you? im thinking of doing some sort of intake/pod for my car... any recommendations? does it make much difference to performance? sound? etc?

good luck with the rims... look forward to seeing photos of george with his new set of rims.

its a nice little finishing touch with the small subtle 'george' decal above the headlight.

Haha, I have spent so much I actually haven't kept count.. But the stereo alone is over $4000 (which probably isn't much compaired to half the ppl here)

Umm the pod filter we did ourselves.. its not hard, just a pod filter and a few clamps with some tubing. Easy. You just get a pod filter from any Auto shop but I don't personally recommend overly cheap ones.. If you do a RAM intake (or somethin close enough) I reckon it actual makes a big difference.. It did for me anyway. Sucks air quite loudly. I love the sound lol.

Meshing the front bar was pretty easy aslong as you don't mind a few tiny holes to tie it into (We used cable ties.. Strong and easy to work with)

Yer mate its a 4cl auto. He is pretty quick. Extractors made a world of difference if you ask me.. Turbo will make even more difference ;)

Engine-bay shots show the 5SFE, which is 4-cyl. Would hate to drive one of those with auto (manual was bad enough)

It shouldn't be a big deal if you know how to drive :) I know my car really well, it works great for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...