[VIC] Sun 20th JAN ***THIS SUNDAY!!!*** :: Mt Baw Baw Cruise

When: Sunday 17th February

Meet: Bunnings Scoresby, 1467 Ferntree Gully Road (after stud Road)

Time: 9am for 9:30am Departure

Estimated Return: 4:00pm

What to Bring: Camera, video camera, walking shoes, CB, full tank of petrol, friends, mature attitude

Other Info: A buffet lunch will be organized with a fee of $10 per head. Drinks can be BYO or purchased at the bar. Bring your walking shoes aswell for this event. This cruise is designed to cater for both the spirited drivers and scenic drivers. A mature attitude whilst driving required

For more info, either post it here, call me on 0433989898, or visit http://oz-bmw.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=543#543

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sephanite, you know me, I'm always down for something like this. :toast:

Having been on this cruise, I strongly recommend all Melbournites to leave this date free and attend; you will seriously regret this if you miss out.

I would rank this route next to GOR for its demanding, yet exhilarating roads, breathtaking scenary and best of all, minimal traffic.

It is well organised and run and you will be safe knowing that those on this cruise all drive with a mature attitude - no idiocy actions here.

Come on, you guys!

-m_luke

Anyone else with a Aurion going to this?

I'd love a photo shoot with a bunch of other aurions,

but i guess i'll settle for other stivos'

welcome to my life, ive always had to take pics with the rollas being the only camry, but m_luke brings out his camry sometimes so i aint the only one. :P its special being unique, trust me. you'll like it :)

• 2 weeks later...
Im interesting in it dont know who else have a camry who driving up considering there no snow so it would be a cool drive up for the day, is CV radio recommend or just bring our moblie?

Akuma and myself are both Camry drivers with Darius being an Aurion driver so you won't be the only one.

CB radio is definitely recommended as Optus mobile phone coverage is pathetic.

-m_luke

Edited by m_luke

Any Yaris drivers going to this?

I have not seen any Yaris drivers turn up at any of our previous meets/cruises, but you are always welcome. For this event, I strongly suggest you to join in as you will definitely have fun.

I used to be the only Camry driver to turn up to the Melb events until Akuma came along and now Darius.

-m_luke

Hey Guys,

After being contacted at the start of the week by Mount BawBaw for extra charges on maintenance and food for the day (100% increase in price), i am going to cancel the Mount BawBaw run. Instead, Brandon from GTcarclub is going to organize an annual GTCC Great Ocean Road run that will be a great run aswell. If anyone is still interested in this run, please PM me ASAP. Other then that, i will open a new thread with the new information provided to me

Sorry for the inconvenience i may have caused

Guys,

This cruise is still going ahead, albeit at a different date (a lot sooner that originally planned)

I'm trying to organise some food for all of us so please PM me before Wednesday, 16th January 2008.

-m_luke