Why were the links taken down please?

Jeffh

I went to a lot of trouble to find & post links to photo's of lots of Toyota vehicles in Japan and you pulled them all down?

What gives?

It does not eat your bandwidth does it? If so, sorry. But I doubt it very much indeed. They were only links.

However I would have thought owners of the older Toyotas would have appreciated a huge pile of images from Japan of some very nice cars indeed?

"I have been warned"??? You say??

Sheesh! I am gobsmacked!!

Allot of trouble you say? Typing in a keyword into Google and posting up multiple threads is not hard its actually not hard at all. All you were doing is posting multiple topics linked from images.google, you haven't even put any effort saving the pictures and uploading them.

If you would like to do that, post one topic up and link the pictures though that thread, not posting up seven separate topics unnecessary filling the Classic Toyota section up.

Thank you for your reply.

If you had looked more closely, they were Japanese character seach words, so the images shown are not accessable by using English character words.

Further, if I had saved them and uploaded them then THAT would have used TONS of bandwidth indeed. I wonder what castigation I would have got then? Mmm?

So, I will start another thread and risk chewing up your precious space by just a little bit. I hope (humbly) that meets with your approval.

If, as I presume, the members appreciate the effort, they will say so themselves.

Jeff

If, as I presume, the members appreciate the effort, they will say so themselves.

Or, on the contrary, express their disproval.

I'm appreciative of the effort with the japanese characters and I'm sure it might be helpful to the Classic Toyota section but things like this often turn out to be a dodgy trader trying to build post count in order to comply with the buy and sell rules.

Exhibit A: http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...showtopic=13322

Edited by Tayles

OH, Ok, Yes I can see your point indeed, now!

Each forum has so many different rules.

No, it was not a sneaky way of getting posts.

Anyway, I will continue to help where I can. I have been a very active member on the Soarer Forums.

But as you will get to know me over time you will see I am not a hit and run merchant. Just a car enthusiast at heart.

Well Jeffh, let me be someone that says "thanks" to you. I am a huge Stout fan and owner and don't have Japanese character sets on my computer or know any Japanese..... so.............. to find your thread with links to Japanese Stout pics was pretty darn awesome for me. Thanks fella !!!!!!!! :clap: