Cold Air Intake

Or you could just get one made up by your local mechanic. Take out all the airbox piping, take a small amount of silicon hose (or re-use some of the intake) and run as straight as possible a piece of metal pipe to the hole in the guard which used to lead to the resonator, with appropriate bends at each end. Attach pod to the end of the pipe in the guard (former resonator) and enjoy induction noise. You'll have to put a bung or the like on the pipe for the air intake temperature sensor, which normally lives in the airbox, but that isn't too much trouble.

I'm putting one of these into my 102 (which has a near identical engine bay, and engine, to the 112), most likely on the weekend, I can take some photos of it for you if you want

Or you could just get one made up by your local mechanic. Take out all the airbox piping, take a small amount of silicon hose (or re-use some of the intake) and run as straight as possible a piece of metal pipe to the hole in the guard which used to lead to the resonator, with appropriate bends at each end. Attach pod to the end of the pipe in the guard (former resonator) and enjoy induction noise. You'll have to put a bung or the like on the pipe for the air intake temperature sensor, which normally lives in the airbox, but that isn't too much trouble.

I'm putting one of these into my 102 (which has a near identical engine bay, and engine, to the 112), most likely on the weekend, I can take some photos of it for you if you want

That would be great if you could take some photos of the install.

Regards

Leigh