help needed nolathane shaft bushes

sueplus4

newbie here . wondering if anyone can advive about the shaft bush as i need to replace them in my 99 model followed the forums and checked out the nolathane parts and that where i got stuck there are 2 different outside diameters and 3 different inside diameters sizes and so rang a dealer who was no help . hoping someone here might be able to help

thanks

sueplus4

newbie here . wondering if anyone can advive about the shaft bush as i need to replace them in my 99 model followed the forums and checked out the nolathane parts and that where i got stuck there are 2 different outside diameters and 3 different inside diameters sizes and so rang a dealer who was no help . hoping someone here might be able to help

thanks

sueplus4

which shaft bushes do u need& i'll give a part number ,Ive got the catalogue at home ..

thanks

sueplus4

which shaft bushes do u need& i'll give a part number ,Ive got the catalogue at home ..

Thanks for the reply , I have 3 different nolathane part numbers its the diameters needed for my model that i'm in need of . Toyota spare here in newcastle said they couldn't tell me as their system only gave a part number not diameters . That was even after giving my vin , Also tried toyota australia, who refered me backed to my local toyota spare part deptment . The local mechanic is willing to install at a decent price if i do the leg work of tracking down which bushes i need .

Nolathane part 49151 OD 33mm ID 12mm

49153 OD 33mm ID 14mm

49152 OD 35mm ID 14mm

any help much appreciated .

sueplu4

Edited by sueplus4

Ive got the same part numbers so were still in the same spot?!

My suggestion would be to get it off the ground & measure the shaft diameter with a vernier,I know it may be difficult but this may be only way to get the correct info/diameter,Itll prolly take ten minutes tops if the hoist is free or drive on ramps.thats if the local mech will allow it.

Ive got the same part numbers so were still in the same spot?!

My suggestion would be to get it off the ground & measure the shaft diameter with a vernier,I know it may be difficult but this may be only way to get the correct info/diameter,Itll prolly take ten minutes tops if the hoist is free or drive on ramps.thats if the local mech will allow it.

sorry took so long to answer but had a little luck . you can also by a complete coulping with the bushes already pressed in,after makert ,comes back to the same problem of diameters . Been to a different mechanic today their going to put up on hoist and measure the bolt size so that i get inside diameter.

THE COUPLINGS ARE AVILABLE FROM DRIVELINE SERVICES HERE IN NEWCASTLE THEY ALSO HAVE WEBSITE , DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET LINK IN SO THE ADDRESS IS

WWW.driveline.com.au