How much am i lookin at for this exhaust?

tidy

Hey first time poster!! hello to all, i have an 03 corolla sportivo for the past 2 years.

Hey all, i have a cannon installed on my car, it came with it and i want to take it off and replace it with a twin normal exhaust. I have been told i need to get in engineered after it is done for it to comply, how much am i looking to pay this for to be done? I just mean the price of the engineer?

He obviously doesn'y have much faith in his work to make it legal. Not too many exhaust systems people put on thier cars would pass a noise test etc etc. CES would prolly be one of the only ones I can think of apart from OEM.

He obviously doesn'y have much faith in his work to make it legal. Not too many exhaust systems people put on thier cars would pass a noise test etc etc. CES would prolly be one of the only ones I can think of apart from OEM.

Powertone down here have risen to the challenge of providing a catback system to the Canberra region. Simo's car is in there as we speak I think lol. It'll be interesting to see how it both performs, and passes db level testing (somehow I don't think simo cares about the noise...)

Powertone down here have risen to the challenge of providing a catback system to the Canberra region. Simo's car is in there as we speak I think lol. It'll be interesting to see how it both performs, and passes db level testing (somehow I don't think simo cares about the noise...)

he is going to try his hardest, but as you said, I want a little buzz box :P

Hey first time poster!! hello to all, i have an 03 corolla sportivo for the past 2 years.

Hey all, i have a cannon installed on my car, it came with it and i want to take it off and replace it with a twin normal exhaust. I have been told i need to get in engineered after it is done for it to comply, how much am i looking to pay this for to be done? I just mean the price of the engineer?

You would not have to have it engineered. It depends on what kind of muffler is fitted you can go from $150 to $850 and everywhere in between. But realistically, you wouldn't pay any more than $250