Sportivo Parts

dayve

The parts fella at Toyota tells me these are the part number for the pre-facelift Sportivo kit (comes unpainted);

Side skirt: 08150-12900 (sold in pairs)

Front spoiler: 08150-12830

Cheers for that superdave

hrmm it seems the side skirt " Side skirt: 08150-12900 (sold in pairs)"

is the same as this website http://www.pacifictoyota.com.au/p_acc_coro...122_current.htm

Im probably going to go the dealers and order the side skirt..and just HOPE its the sportivo one lol.

If anyone can confirm that would be great.. Top effort Superdave

and for anyone interested the levin skirts part no. is..

08150-12804 :D

cheers angelo..at least now i can see the the part number is definately not levin side skirts :D so the distinction is made haha

so do you guys think..if i have a sportivo VIN number..it will be easier..they will just type in and go yup..1x side skirts and 1 xlip

cool guys..ill keep u updated on the developments..this may yet turn into dayve's bodykit blog lol

you give them your vin number so they can identify your car pretty much.. then you can get what ever sideskirts or lip you like.. sportivo/levin etc..

the last time i went the guy there didnt have a clue wat he was doing.. he just showed me a book with the genuine assesories for hatch/sedan and the sideskirts were the same as the sportivo.. but i specifically asked for the levin ones?? me and him should have swapped positions because i knew more about his job than he did and he had a computer infront of him... **taking a breath**

thats y i owes say.. ANGELO FTW :toast:

I don't recall having to quote my VIN when purchasing my sportivo front lip. I just went into the parts dept, showed them a pic of a corolla sportivo, circled the parts i wanted, and the guy found the parts in the comp and catalogue, tada! parts was on it's way! =D

So may i just suggest to avoid getting the wrong part, or perhaps making a point of which part you're after, bring in a pic of a sportivo! LOL :toast:

I don't recall having to quote my VIN when purchasing my sportivo front lip. I just went into the parts dept, showed them a pic of a corolla sportivo, circled the parts i wanted, and the guy found the parts in the comp and catalogue, tada! parts was on it's way! =D

So may i just suggest to avoid getting the wrong part, or perhaps making a point of which part you're after, bring in a pic of a sportivo! LOL :toast:

will do KT668. Im going to toyota dealer this week armed with..the parts numbers, pictures of spotivos and a VIN number lol.should stop things from going wrong!

hi guys got an update on my sportivo parts situation--> after using KT688's part number

Trade price for Sportivo Facelift front lip was $543 unpainted...i was like WOAHH..does this seem reasonable to anyone?

Any perth guys buy a front lip and can do better?

The side skirts..with the "skirt: 08150-12900 (sold in pairs)" trade price was 400 unpainted and had to get shipped from Japan which will take 4-6 weeks. The guy told me he wasnt sure if the number was the sportivo ones..and there is no return..but Oh well.

Ive decided to get just the side skirts and ponder the front lip for a while.

If any perth guys did better shout out cheers.

Trade price for Sportivo Facelift front lip was $543 unpainted...i was like WOAHH..does this seem reasonable to anyone?

I was quoted $340 normal price for the front lip, and quoted a similar price to the skirts you mentioned.

I was quoted $340 normal price for the front lip, and quoted a similar price to the skirts you mentioned.

cheers superdave..yeah no idea why ive been quoted so much..evn though it has to be shipped from eastern states

until i find a cheaper front lip from a dealer i might stick with sides.

cheers superdave..yeah no idea why ive been quoted so much..evn though it has to be shipped from eastern states

until i find a cheaper front lip from a dealer i might stick with sides.

Nope, the 5xx price is the correct price for a FACELIFT sportivo lip unpainted. the 340 price is for PRE-facelift! ahaha i'm positive! =P

• 3 weeks later...
The parts fella at Toyota tells me these are the part number for the pre-facelift Sportivo kit (comes unpainted);

Side skirt: 08150-12900 (sold in pairs)

Front spoiler: 08150-12830

Cheers for that superdave

hrmm it seems the side skirt " Side skirt: 08150-12900 (sold in pairs)"

is the same as this website http://www.pacifictoyota.com.au/p_acc_coro...122_current.htm

Im probably going to go the dealers and order the side skirt..and just HOPE its the sportivo one lol.

If anyone can confirm that would be great.. Top effort Superdave

and for anyone interested the levin skirts part no. is..

08150-12804 :D

does anyone know the actual part no. for the levin skirts?? this one seems to be wrong..