keyboard warriors

mrs.sportivo

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to agree. Tats is not misguided, more so, he is Nelson's best friend.

/cry

lol dongsoo feels left out haha.

Dongsoo fall more into the category of 'Superhero'.

His token move is the '1-2' punch. Punch once, punch twice, then eat some rice.

LOLOL like *** damn i got another fine today HAHAHAHAHA ohhhhh mann $400 bucks

well okay cops pulled me over cos i was doing 60km in a 40 school zone [ fulll didnt know n dont forget i dont even have my P's so im a L ]

and like he asked me for my license i looked thru my wallet n realised my ******* of a friend had stolen it off me the other day LOL so i showed him

my fake id [ says i go UNSW & i do Medicine HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ] and then he got my details off me but i lied about my dob thinking i could get away with it LOL how wrong i was he checked it up and go why'd u lie to me for; i cant believe u did that; ur suppose to be a decent person doing medicine helping people out and here i am LOL ****faced and all going yeahh medicine .. LOL then he was like i could give u 5 tickets that'll all equal up to 3k but im only gunna give u one and :D and my L's arent suspended too

SOOOOOOO LUCKY !! - THANK YOU FAKE ID !!!! lols medicine saved my life

You're an idiot. I don't believe you one bit. If you are really on your learner's permit, and were caught speeding in a school zone, there is no way you would still have a licence. Who was sitting next to you in the car? Did they get a ticket as well?

So you gave him a fake ID and he somehow managed to do a licence check and match your fake ID to an actual drivers licence, but still work out your real date of birth? Thats crap.

I think you should scan your ticket in so we can all see if your talking crap or not.

i believe Ashy... shes cute so of course i believe her :wub:

Oh dear...

To be quite frank, I don't care how hot she is - she sounds like a moron.

Translation: even if you r full hot like you cant spl and ***** so plz stp tlking crap cos like making me yak and like yeah lololz STFU thx

LOLOL like *** damn i got another fine today HAHAHAHAHA ohhhhh mann $400 bucks

well okay cops pulled me over cos i was doing 60km in a 40 school zone [ fulll didnt know n dont forget i dont even have my P's so im a L ]

and like he asked me for my license i looked thru my wallet n realised my ******* of a friend had stolen it off me the other day LOL so i showed him

my fake id [ says i go UNSW & i do Medicine HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ] and then he got my details off me but i lied about my dob thinking i could get away with it LOL how wrong i was he checked it up and go why'd u lie to me for; i cant believe u did that; ur suppose to be a decent person doing medicine helping people out and here i am LOL ****faced and all going yeahh medicine .. LOL then he was like i could give u 5 tickets that'll all equal up to 3k but im only gunna give u one and :D and my L's arent suspended too

SOOOOOOO LUCKY !! - THANK YOU FAKE ID !!!! lols medicine saved my life

You're an idiot. I don't believe you one bit. If you are really on your learner's permit, and were caught speeding in a school zone, there is no way you would still have a licence. Who was sitting next to you in the car? Did they get a ticket as well?

So you gave him a fake ID and he somehow managed to do a licence check and match your fake ID to an actual drivers licence, but still work out your real date of birth? Thats crap.

I think you should scan your ticket in so we can all see if your talking crap or not.

HAHA oh i think i should explain my story abit better than LOL up to u if u want to believe me haha the person sitting next to me was MY SISTER who is younger than me [ i was taking her to school ] yeah i was caught speeding in a school zone and i didnt have my license with me cos my mate took it off me LOL [ dont know why ? must be retarded ] and no my sis didnt get a ticket as well cos she doesnt even have her L's. the fake ID had my real name LOL it was only fake cos its a UNIVERSITY card and it says i study MEDICINE [ i obviously dont go uni as im still finish yr12 ] lols i gave him my real address and everything just fake D.O.B and he checked it and went "what the fuc.. why did u lie to me for -" dude LOL they can find out my dob from my full name and address ? LOL i only did fake DOB to match my university card LOL and well i thought maybe he wasnt gunna check up on me since i had an id LOL and i looked innocent ? HAHA oh btw heres the pic of the ticket :D.

[ GONE ]

did the best i could with a phone camera LOL if u want more i'd be more than happy to take some :D

LOL sorry im not that sad to make up a story like that -

ps. dont really like the name calling, u dont know me so i dont know how u can be so judgemental - calling someone a moron and uve only known them via forums which u dont even talk 1 on 1 too geeez

Edited by mrs.sportivo

Ok, in terms of DOB...yes they can. If it is your real address, they will check who currently lives there - which I'm betting is your parents. They can then check if the registered owners/tenants have any children - which of course is you. A simple check of your name and where you were born and Voila... it's not rocket science, or medicine for that matter...

All I can say is "you were lucky". But quite frankly, it does not appear like you have any regard for what you did. You openly bragged about how you got away with it. Which is why I, among others, think you are a moron...

Secondly, there was best part of no punctuation in that post. Last time i checked, they teach basic grammar over the duration of your school days... either you simply haven't grasped the last 10 years of school, or you feel that a proper command of the native tongue is unnecessary. Which, either way, only confirms you to be somewhat of a moron.

It's nothing personal. You are just the unfortunate soul used in an example. If, from now on, you begin to speak only in a coherent manner (on every thread) I shall thank you for it publicly...

Edited by Leroy

Ok, in terms of DOB...yes they can. If it is your real address, they will check who currently lives there - which I'm betting is your parents. They can then check if the registered owners/tenants have any children - which of course is you. A simple check of your name and where you were born and Voila... it's not rocket science, or medicine for that matter...

All I can say is "you were lucky". But quite frankly, it does not appear like you have any regard for what you did. You openly bragged about how you got away with it. Which is why I, among others, think you are a moron...

Secondly, there was best part of no punctuation in that post. Last time i checked, they teach basic grammar over the duration of your school days... either you simply haven't grasped the last 10 years of school, or you feel that a proper command of the native tongue is unnecessary. Which, either way, only confirms you to be somewhat of a moron.

It's nothing personal. You are just the unfortunate soul used in an example. If, from now on, you begin to speak only in a coherent manner (on every thread) I shall thank you for it publicly...

i never said it was hard to find out details LOL it was "micky_tee" so dont tell me it aint rocket science cos i know it aint thats why i didnt bother putting that bit of my story in but i guess some people just cant fill in the gaps by themselves aye ?

LOL & look alright who said i openly bragged ? i thought i'd just show u guys that not all cops are pigs

and what the fck ? just because when im on the internet and i type lazy doesnt mean im a moron and i dont listen in class ? LOL geez look at urself

you thought i was making sht up and when i showed u pic's u try and diss out other things ? are you one of them people that always wants to be right ?

farr so annoying i would have accepted a simple " oh i guess i was wrong "

first of all i cannot believe that NSW police are so far behind AFP that they still have to hand write tickets.

Second of all - you dont have a licence, and you were caught speeding driving a vehicle without a licenced driver. That can't be right.

And by the way, I can barely read the ticket, but maybe my eyes are going because im getting so old.

Finally, I agree with Leroy - by bragging about this, 1 you will probably get caught because the cops patrol this constantly, and 2, you are a moron if you think what you did is cool.

first of all i cannot believe that NSW police are so far behind AFP that they still have to hand write tickets.

Second of all - you dont have a licence, and you were caught speeding driving a vehicle without a licenced driver. That can't be right.

And by the way, I can barely read the ticket, but maybe my eyes are going because im getting so old.

Finally, I agree with Leroy - by bragging about this, 1 you will probably get caught because the cops patrol this constantly, and 2, you are a moron if you think what you did is cool.

well look if u want i can fax it to u ? if it makes u feel any better; i can barely read the ticket myself because dont forget u only get the copy [ u know the hole blue paper in the middle thing ] not the original written one

and LOL WHO SAID IM BRAGGING ?! like i said just wanted to show u guys that not all cops are pigs - who said this was cool ? im still left with a $318 fine

i never said it was hard to find out details LOL it was "micky_tee" so dont tell me it aint rocket science cos i know it aint thats why i didnt bother putting that bit of my story in but i guess some people just cant fill in the gaps by themselves aye ?

LOL & look alright who said i openly bragged ? i thought i'd just show u guys that not all cops are pigs

and what the fck ? just because when im on the internet and i type lazy doesnt mean im a moron and i dont listen in class ? LOL geez look at urself

you thought i was making sht up and when i showed u pic's u try and diss out other things ? are you one of them people that always wants to be right ?

farr so annoying i would have accepted a simple " oh i guess i was wrong "

Sorry? I didnt understand most of that. However, I never said that it is hard for the police to find correct details. You clearly misunderstood my post because it contained grammar and punctuation.

Guest fujiwara_tofu

well look if u want i can fax it to u ? if it makes u feel any better; i can barely read the ticket myself because dont forget u only get the copy [ u know the hole blue paper in the middle thing ] not the original written one

and LOL WHO SAID IM BRAGGING ?! like i said just wanted to show u guys that not all cops are pigs - who said this was cool ? im still left with a $318 fine

i agree.

ashy hasnt brag about it. she has just shown us how decent police can be, they are not all bad people who are out to get car enthusiasts

Edited by fujiwara_tofu

No, I have no idea what a NSW speeding ticket looks like, in the ACT when a policeman pulls you over, they print the ticket then and there so it is legible.

And clearly this cop, while not being a pig, is also an idiot. If he honestly let you go for the offences you committed, he shouldnt be in the police force. You are missing the point that you are a complete danger to society. Speeding in a school zone even if you had a licence is not cool.

i didnt know it was a school zone; unknown territory and i think i was going 55km so at least it wasnt that bad

and when the hell did my grammar become an issue in this forum ? i see TT's here all the time; are u gunna go confront them about it and tell them that they havent been listening in class and that their a moron ?

Edited by mrs.sportivo

i didnt know it was a school zone; unknown territory and i think i was going 55km so at least it wasnt that bad

and when the hell did my grammar become an issue in this forum ? i see TT's here all the time; are u gunna go confront them about it and tell them that they havent been listening in class and that their a moron ?

Ignorance is not an excuse for breaking the law.

I'm sorry, your grammer is appalling. No offence.

What is a "TT"?

I think you will find I never called you a moron and said that you didnt listen in class. I simply said that you are a moron if you think what you did is cool.