keyboard warriors

mrs.sportivo

So what are you doing to your car Ashy?

JDM rims? Sitting it on it's a55? stereo? bomex kit? kebbi turbo setup?

Need me to model against your car?

lmfao jdm rims? err sif

i want buddyclubs :D

Buddyclub 'is' JDM imo lol.

Need me to model against your car?

you can model on my car lol :P

Done. All I need is a towel and a pair of aviators and I can model anything.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahas i wanted a hatch, but i also wanted some OOMFF, had a couple of mates who had sportivo's lols

if i didnt get a sportivo i would have gotten a dc5r LOL or is200 considering the budget i had

hahas and urself ?

Edited by mrs.sportivo

Funny... I was looking at the same cars. I also wanted an IS200. They're good cruisers.

They're unique, reliable and I have fun giving WRX drivers the ****s by outhandling them around corners with my current suspension setup :)

hahas nice, yeah i kinda regret it but HAHAHA mate just came over in his new dc5r so jealous LOL drove it around the block too aww :(

but LOL sall good hahas i still like my sportivo :D but gotta hate it when people downgrade ur car cos they dont know **** about it

gotta hate it when people downgrade ur car cos they dont know **** about it

Yeah I know what you mean. I was on the phone to a friend last night. She was at a party and some guy in the background asked what car I had. He laughed when I said it was a Corolla. I asked what car he had. He said he had a Commodore. My end response:

"You own a Commodore? Well I don't have too much to say. I won't even laugh at that, lest I use up too much precious oxygen."

LOLOL; man at least u werent in an hr arguement while going home from city on those nightriders about it LOL one of my mates mate right; goes to me

**** ur sportivo is ****, wont stand a chance with my friends car and **** and here i am LOL tryna defend my sportivo by saying aye at least i got a car

and then like literally 20mins later this prick goes to me LOL so is ur car manual or auto ? OMGGGGGGGGGGG i was spewing here this kient is bagging my car out LOL and he doesnt even know **** all about it ! and then i got my mate to punch him yeah the end LOL great story huh?

LOLOL; man at least u werent in an hr arguement while going home from city on those nightriders about it LOL one of my mates mate right; goes to me

**** ur sportivo is ****, wont stand a chance with my friends car and **** and here i am LOL tryna defend my sportivo by saying aye at least i got a car

and then like literally 20mins later this prick goes to me LOL so is ur car manual or auto ? OMGGGGGGGGGGG i was spewing here this kient is bagging my car out LOL and he doesnt even know **** all about it ! and then i got my mate to punch him yeah the end LOL great story huh?

Tell Nelson to stfu.

What car does 'he' have then? Just tell him that your uncle is an FA-18 pilot in the RAAF and he'll drag race him (then blow him to ****).

LOLOL nelson stfu ?

the kient doesnt own a car or his p's for that matter LOL here he was thinking his kingsht i shoulda knocked him out LOL

yeah lols next time i shall say that (Y)

Maybe he can give you a race in his Niterider then >.>

That is when you need to learn smugness. You need to inform this person that you do not require proof that you're car is superior as you already know.