turbo conversion

:help: hi all,i am glad i found this club and it looks like you guys are really into toyota.Me and my dad have just bought a half cut thats done 62,000k its a starlet GT with 1.3l turbo.We have fitted the engine and all hardware but the harness and computer are a bit diferent in that the comp has 3 connections (original has 2).dad is racking his brain trying to figure it all out and it would be really helpful if any of you could give us a leg up with this.

Dad is not real well lately he just found out his cancer has relapsed and i dont want to add more worry with my car.

:help: hi all,i am glad i found this club and it looks like you guys are really into toyota.Me and my dad have just bought a half cut thats done 62,000k its a starlet GT with 1.3l turbo.We have fitted the engine and all hardware but the harness and computer are a bit diferent in that the comp has 3 connections (original has 2).dad is racking his brain trying to figure it all out and it would be really helpful if any of you could give us a leg up with this.

Dad is not real well lately he just found out his cancer has relapsed and i dont want to add more worry with my car.

Sorry to hear about your dad mate. My father just had a tumor removed from his head so I know how you feel.

I'll have a chat to an old friend of mine and see what she can think up. She's on a forum based solely on Starlets I'm sure.

I'm sorry to hear about your dad mate, as far as the 4efte wiring diagram goes you will need to do alot of searching. From what I found alot of them are in Japanese and not English. One forum that came up was toyotagtturbo.com have a poke around there and see what you can find