cam control

anthoboi

hey there guys

just out of curiousity, do anyone know where or how i can get my hands on a CAM CONTROL for my auto rolla SA built 1zzfe :P haha

tune house wanted to get me a cam control that comes from america, buh i prefer something made in australia n yeh .. to save a bit of hassle that is ....

so yeh if u guys know much appreciated !!

take cares

anthony

i got that emanage voy that u told me to get buh iuno .... i wanted to change n get the haltech interceptor. everywhere i ask everyone wants 700 .. n das da closest i can get it down to ......haltech yeh ... dey want only 500 for install .. buh obviously da unit it self is like $1.1k n i can get more out of it than the emanage.

man alot of ppl say that aww getting da cam control can give out a bit of extra power by just timing da cams and at when to work n stuff ...

sounds good lol buh i just cant believe that theres nothing in australia not one unit that can control this. has to be imported... gRRR

haha oh yeh lol toda racing .. geesus.. dat place is unbeleiveably expensive .. buh i guess u get what u pay for ...

lol .. i emailed them to get a quote to install my emanage with da a/f harness... guess how much they wanted....1k !!! im like wtFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

FFF

den i rang them up again lol .. n dey go .. aww we can do it for like 800 .. im like ok thanks :D

geesus !!

hmmm imported aye.... hmm bit fishy about things getting imported and that its mechanical as well hmm ..

just couple questions,

anyone know a good america site to import these things and is there n e thing i need to look out for ?

thanks

anthony

• 3 weeks later...

IIRC you can get a Apexi PFC for the MR-S and use that on the 1zzfe corolla and its completely plug and play (YDOIT aka Dave has it in his corolla). So installation is like zero dollars. Full tune would probably cost around $500 and I'm sure it would be better the the emange blue. So all up its only 1.5K including tune. Better then getting the haltech interceptor + Installation + Tune.

Nothing wrong with a bit of imported gear. Unless of course you would love to pay what the people retail in their shops.