I have a secret admirer, Well kind of.

sketra

HEY ASH >.< HOW COME U NEVER INTRO ME UR FREN

ARGH

hahaha

haha u never asked lols plus shes seeing someone

seeing someone and dating someone is different right? ;)

i think u first seeing someone, then when u slept with them u start dating them. when she got ur baby in her then use going out(bf/gf), and after the baby comes out then u marry her.

i think....lol

correct me if im wrong :P

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sketra here,

Me, holy Valance.... .hmmm i can see a weeeeeee bit of it but no, duznt do it 4 me. HAHA..... and i dont dress sexy to get the guys..... i just walk down a street and get wolf wistled at.... haha its halerious..... Meh this if im in half decent clothes. HAHA.... anyhow im suprised on how many people are like so called addicted to this thread..... *goes into her corner and thinks* hermmmm...... anyhow i might be heading down to the easter show in rockingham so if anyone is going let me know!

Edited by Eves

Sketra here,

Me, holy Valance.... .hmmm i can see a weeeeeee bit of it but no, duznt do it 4 me. HAHA..... and i dont dress sexy to get the guys..... i just walk down a street and get wolf wistled at.... haha its halerious..... Meh this if im in half decent clothes. HAHA.... anyhow im suprised on how many people are like so called addicted to this thread..... *goes into her corner and thinks* hermmmm...... anyhow i might be heading down to the easter show in rockingham so if anyone is going let me know!

I won't wolf whistle at you...

...unless you've been on Suicide Girls as well.

i think u first seeing someone, then when u slept with them u start dating them. when she got ur baby in her then use going out(bf/gf), and after the baby comes out then u marry her.

i think....lol

correct me if im wrong :P

LMFAO WHAT THE ..

yeah seeing someone - and dating someone is different lols

seeing is like not serious; open relationship

and dating someone is serious LOL

thats what i think anyways

RANDOM;

LOLOLOL TALKING ABOUT MODELINGS - A FEW PAGES BACK

vote for my friend on zoo real girls :D:D

http://rg08.zooweekly.com.au/ViewProfile.aspx?id=445

Tell her once she's been on Suicide Girls she has my vote.

(Someone deleted me from msn also, rofl mao)

lmfaoooooo YEAH i was drinking with my mates last week LOL and they dont like "toyotas" so they deleted my hole tocau group and people inside LOL

******ers i know aye ? and then drew honda badge signs all over me LMFAOOOOOOOOO

RANDOM;

lmfaoooooo YEAH i was drinking with my mates last week LOL and they dont like "toyotas" so they deleted my hole tocau group and people inside LOL

******ers i know aye ? and then drew honda badge signs all over me LMFAOOOOOOOOO

This was like 2 nights ago lol. Hey I don't mind if you hate me. Nobody really likes Nelson anyway...

RANDOM;

This was like 2 nights ago lol. Hey I don't mind if you hate me. Nobody really likes Nelson anyway...

LOL i think it was 3 nights ago ? around there anyways LOL relax ! send me a pm with ur email :D ill re-add ya