Camry Interior Light

94_Camry_Touring

Hi guys,

First time posting here...i need information on the wiring of the dome light for me Camry.

Which side does the "dome light" wiring go ???

I have check all the fuses and they are fine BUT still there is no power coming to the dome light :(.

Any pic or description on what wire should i be looking for will be a great help.

Cheers :)

94_Camry_Touring

Before you start to inspect your wiring there is a large chance that the door switches are getting stuck.

Open all your doors and if the light is still inactive make your way around the car and give all the door switches a good push a few times.

After 13 years or less of people slamming doors on these switches they often get a bit sticky and just need to be lossened up a bit.

My 97 sometimes has this problem,however after playing around with them for a while the problem has pretty much dissapeared.

Before you start to inspect your wiring there is a large chance that the door switches are getting stuck.

Open all your doors and if the light is still inactive make your way around the car and give all the door switches a good push a few times.

After 13 years or less of people slamming doors on these switches they often get a bit sticky and just need to be lossened up a bit.

My 97 sometimes has this problem,however after playing around with them for a while the problem has pretty much dissapeared.

Done that did check all 4 switches :(.

Derrick

• 3 weeks later...

I dont want to sound like a smart ****, but i am guessing you have checked the bulb yeah ?? and also the actual switch make sure its not set to off but to door ??

I have check all the fuses and they are fine BUT still there is no power coming to the dome light

have you check with a multimeter ?? if not

before pulling your car apart, get out your multi meter (or buy a cheap one from supercheap or dicksmith) and see if the terminals are live, and maybe check the switches. also check at the fuse, check those 3 spots and that should help locate the break

thats my thinking anyway.

I think my manual at has a wiring diagram, ill see if i can find it

Edited by BlindEyeSight