White toyota tonkin hwy

I saw a white Toyota today on tonkin hwy (Perth, WA) going south and it was going hell fast... sounded pretty beasty so I was just wondering if it was anyones on here? I don't know what model it is but it was white... I can remember the first four license plate digits but I don't think that's something I should discuss on here haha...

Edited by Mybowlcut

I saw a white Toyota today on tonkin hwy (Perth, WA) going south and it was going hell fast... sounded pretty beasty so I was just wondering if it was anyones on here? I don't know what model it is but it was white... I can remember the first four license plate digits but I don't think that's something I should discuss on here haha...

Probably Ken! :P

Just so you know there is a thread for you to post sigthings Spotted - WA

i wsnt on tonkin today brotha :) .. mite be ron... pm me the number plate or smething :P

if it was a sedan it was me.. i had a bit of an emergency today (grandma not well) so was in a bit of a hurry..

hope she`s orite angelo..

Yea mate hope shes ok, just be carefully driving fast.

Edited by Seano

Ahhh.. I swear I looked around but I couldn't see anything.

i wsnt on tonkin today brotha :) .. mite be ron... pm me the number plate or smething :P

if it was a sedan it was me.. i had a bit of an emergency today (grandma not well) so was in a bit of a hurry..
Oh ok.. it's cool that I can just come on here and chances are it'll be someone from these forums haha.